Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI. Based on the Tesla Sheet Tracker:

1. October - November --> 71% of orders have a VIN assigned
  2. December 2021 --> 54% of orders have a VIN assigned
  3. January 1 - 15th --> 51% of orders have a VIN assigned
  4. January 16th - January 31st --> 14% of orders have VIN assigned

Given this trend you have a 50% chance to receive a VIN within 30-40 days. Otherwise, expect to get a VIN in 60-70 days.
This is where I would like to see the “date completed all tasks” control to be included. Since, although not official, many owners and Tesla employees have stated that it does matter if you complete all the tasks to get in line.

Reactions: cmy4x4
This is where I would like to see the “date completed all tasks” control to be included. Since, although not official, many owners and Tesla employees have stated that it does matter if you complete all the tasks to get in line.

Agreed. That is where it is harder to trust the data. Back-of-the-napkin you could chalk it up to 10-15% of people messing that up?

Reactions: Canine06
got vin for M3LR yesterday, 184xxx, i presume this will have all of the new stuff. I just went thru this with a MYP that we are taking delivery of in two days which has the intel chip, but A/S tires.

Are the 3's coming with the same updates (minus the change in tires) as the Y's? was not able to delay the Y but can delay the 3 if it isnt getting all the new stuff.

new features i am aware of: AMD, li-ion battery, heated wiper tray, double pane rear glass, am i missing anything on the 3?

Just curious , did you see how they adjust the gaps? wondering if that is something is relatively easy. sure there is a youtube or something but also wonder if they would ever come out of alignment ( from bumps / vibration etc over time )

( my reason for posting this question here is that any of the quick fixes--common in the pickups, i try to observe and ask questions. sometimes you get some free explanations to do stuff yourself )

They took the car away into a garage and performed witchcraft.

99A5F016-2E88-4023-9A1C-A876AC8A0522.jpeg

They fixed my seatbelt and gave me a toy

Wonder why the discrepancy

Based on everything I'm reading here, and hearing from other people first hand, I think Tesla has its corporate head firmly up its corporate a**. I honestly think they do this intentionally to gin up "excitement". I can tell them that in my case, it's doing exactly the opposite. If you don't know when I'm going to get my car, just f*cking well come out and SAY you don't know when I'm going to get my car. Don't lead me on and LIE to me about it many times over. If this keeps up, I'm going to cancel my order and get the Kia EV6 when it comes out. I'm not married to Elon, and he needs to know that. This is beyond ridiculous.