Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR/white/black/aero/no FSD/Burbank
OD 11/4
Orig EDD 12/17-12/31

I realized my profile was incomplete on 1/30
1/31 EDD: 2/26-3/26
2/21 - trade in call
2/27 EDD: 3/4-3/18
3/5 EDD: 3/8-3/19
3/7 VIN assigned: 198XXX
3/7 EDD 3/7-3/11

Before the algorithm update, incomplete profiles made a difference. Been seeing a lot of 200+ VIN numbers, could a 198xxx possibly be a rejected car?

M3LR/white/black/aero/no FSD/Burbank
OD 11/4
Orig EDD 12/17-12/31

I realized my profile was incomplete on 1/30
1/31 EDD: 2/26-3/26
2/21 - trade in call
2/27 EDD: 3/4-3/18
3/5 EDD: 3/8-3/19
3/7 VIN assigned: 198XXX
3/7 EDD 3/7-3/11

Before the algorithm update, incomplete profiles made a difference. Been seeing a lot of 200+ VIN numbers, could a 198xxx possibly be a rejected car?
Sometimes its just when it was shipped. You can ask your SA though, Ive seen folks asking and getting to know.

Reactions: disneygirl420
I just scheduled my delivery for this Wednesday.
Wanted to clarify that is entirely possible to do everything on the app. I was never contacted by a SA (not for the VIN, not for delivery). The app gave me the option to schedule the delivery so I did and that was it!!!
Picking up in Sunnyvale!!!
I picked up in Sunnyvale Saturday and did everything through the app. They just walked me to the car once I am there and that’s it. Didn’t even talk to the guy who was assigned to hand over the car 😂

Reactions: disneygirl420
How long did DCU take from uploading MVPA to shipping check?
Call them immediately after you apply, wait times are crazy so request a callback when your turn comes, typically in 2-3 hours.

When you receive the callback, they'll be able to process the loan on the call itself and once approved, they'll send you a DocuSign. Complete the signature ASAP and they will ship the check as soon as next business day, overnight fedex. Tell them you need the tracking number and picture of the check to share with Tesla.

Call them immediately after you apply, wait times are crazy so request a callback when your turn comes, typically in 2-3 hours.

When you receive the callback, they'll be able to process the loan on the call itself and once approved, they'll send you a DocuSign. Complete the signature ASAP and they will ship the check as soon as next business day, overnight fedex. Tell them you need the tracking number and picture of the check to share with Tesla.
Yep, they shipped mine next day. Make sure you know where it is shipping, they sent it to me instead of directly to Tesla. Had to sign and re-ship to Tesla when I got it.

Did anyone have issues joining DCU? I funded my savings account and the $10 donation to my credit card then I got an error on the next page. No confirmation email from DCU and first time account password reset didn't do anything. I do see a charge on my credit card.

Did anyone have issues joining DCU? I funded my savings account and the $10 donation to my credit card then I got an error on the next page. No confirmation email from DCU and first time account password reset didn't do anything. I do see a charge on my credit card.
Charge isn't immediate. When I signed up my browser never would go past the "setting up account" page. I got an email login with an application status, but the member number was blank. I had to call and have them get my member number fixed. Sat on hold for about 2 hours so I for sure recommend doing the call back.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgvM3