Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So anyone here graduated from the VIN and payment/insurance hustle and have now transitioned to the ADHD checking of estimated delivery date in the hopes you'll get your car sooner? Granted, you now know you have a car being shipped somewhere. But, you still don't have it lol.
Yes, got the text next day of completing insurance and downpayment in app. ( Loan docs are outstanding but I see the green tick ).

Call them immediately after you apply, wait times are crazy so request a callback when your turn comes, typically in 2-3 hours.

When you receive the callback, they'll be able to process the loan on the call itself and once approved, they'll send you a DocuSign. Complete the signature ASAP and they will ship the check as soon as next business day, overnight fedex. Tell them you need the tracking number and picture of the check to share with Tesla.
Yep, had a 4 hour wait time, but did it anyway, Got that sweet 1.24%. I asked them to ship it to me, but did not mention a trakcing number or picture of check.

M3LR/MSM/White interior /aero/no FSD/Carlsbad, CA
OD: 02/02
EDD: March 2022
02/05 - EDD 02/23 - 03/30
02/12 - EDD 02/16 - 02/28
02/14 - EDD 02/28 - 03/23
02/21 - EDD 03/01 - 03/16
02/28 - EDD 03/06 - 03/28
03/07 - EDD 03/09 - 03/19

Safe to say the wait is killing me! Anyone else?
us Carlbad peeps are getting our VIN's as we speak...you're next! i'm guessing you'll get it within 24 hours

Reactions: Kaytu
Charge isn't immediate. When I signed up my browser never would go past the "setting up account" page. I got an email login with an application status, but the member number was blank. I had to call and have them get my member number fixed. Sat on hold for about 2 hours so I for sure recommend doing the call back.
I got more info from the agent. There seems to be an issue with their system. So if you paid via credit card, you will get an error page because it takes a few days for your credit card issuer to approve funds. I also wasn't aware but it does take 3-5 days for DCU to review your application for your account, accounts aren't immediately opened when you submit your app.

Woohoo! I'm a new graduate from this forum. Thanks for making the wait bearable and good luck everyone, I promise you will love your cars when you get them even if you don't love the wait. This is my 2nd Tesla and there will definitely be more in my future.

VIN 199XXX

Attach0.jpg

I finally got ahold of someone at Tesla to confirm what I was thinking happened with my delivery that never showed up. If you’re like me and live in a state that does not have a dealership and you’re having the car shipped via a third-party, the date they give you is not actually a delivery date despite it being labeled exactly that in your account; it is the estimated date where the third-party carrier might pick up you car from the dealership. In my case, this date was not accurate and none of the support personnel I’ve spoken with are capable of giving me an updated date. Also, I still have not been able to reach anyone at the dealership via email or phone. Luckily I have a second car to use, but if I didn’t I would have been screwed going off the information Tesla provided.