Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like everybody has this. It looks like a server error. I’m sure it will be back to what we saw earlier today in a couple of hours.
The newest one I saw at the dealer in Loveland coming out of Fremont, had the little charger in the back with an adaptor for other types of chargers along with a regular 120 outlet adaptor. You have to buy the 220 one.
Having to buy the 220 one seems like the biggest joke. C’mon Tesla, you are better than that. 220 is what 90% of people use

Reactions: markc2
How does my $0.105/kwh rate compare to everyone else's electricity costs? I just called our power company and this is a flat rate (no Peak/non-peak rates or seasonal adjustments). I wonder how long before power companies start gouging as EVs become more prevalent.

We are under a municipal electric aggregation plan that has the rate locked at $0.0439/kwh for a couple of years. So, my average "fuel" costs lately have been about $6/month.

Cheap power easily offsets the extra $100/year that Illinois charges for EV registration/renewal.

My App changed today from telling me my EDD of May 32rd-Jun 20th and now it just says manage your order in your Tesla account.?!?! Idk if this is a good thing or bad but when I go to my Tesla account there is nothing new there. Still has my EDD the same. Why would my app change to this?

Attachments

• 33278BFC-0DE0-4353-A78E-08042A70E249.jpeg
    33278BFC-0DE0-4353-A78E-08042A70E249.jpeg
    433.3 KB · Views: 84
My App changed today from telling me my EDD of May 32rd-Jun 20th and now it just says manage your order in your Tesla account.?!?! Idk if this is a good thing or bad but when I go to my Tesla account there is nothing new there. Still has my EDD the same. Why would my app change to this?
Read the previous messages over the last couple of hours.

Mine did the same thing today. No date just "go to account". Called SA and he said doesn't know why it did that, just a glitch and that I should expecr our car at the end of June 😒. There goes the great rate I found that expires June 14th. Site at ordering: April. Actual arrival: End of June...geez!

Attachments

• 2245122A-DF34-481A-A87C-75DC53E9AD96.jpeg
    2245122A-DF34-481A-A87C-75DC53E9AD96.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 77