Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s so frustrating that my EDD is December 9 - February 3 when I ordered on the same day, except my car is blue with a black interior.
That does seem far out. Where are you ordering to because that makes a big difference. Also did you finish your profile and set a payment. I was getting very long EDD until my payment was set then it became only a few months

• Informative
Reactions: davidmaciv
Someone paste the spreadsheet link for me, I can't find it to update my order info.

Reactions: ForestGump
Making the jump to EV finally!
M3LR ,White on White, 18" Wheels, No FSD
OD 4/29
EDD Sept 3-Oct 29
Delivery to Vancouver
It’s so frustrating that my EDD is December 9 - February 3 when I ordered on the same day, except my car is blue with a
That does seem far out. Where are you ordering to because that makes a big difference. Also did you finish your profile and set a payment. I was getting very long EDD until my payment was set then it became only a few months
I’m ordering to the Nashville, TN area. Haven’t done the loan application yet because I figured there was no point until further into the process when the value of my trade-in is final.

Thanks!

Reactions: SCTes1aMan
It’s so frustrating that my EDD is December 9 - February 3 when I ordered on the same day, except my car is blue with a

I’m ordering to the Nashville, TN area. Haven’t done the loan application yet because I figured there was no point until further into the process when the value of my trade-in is final.
It will not take that long, Fremont has ramped production. I had a 17 day order to VIN, my original EDD was like august-september

Woke up to some not great news this morning- my EDD was pushed back to May 25 to June 8 from May 10 - May 22. I sold my truck last week when I realized I was getting so close to my 12 day delivery window. Not my smartest move.

M3LR Red/Black, 18", No FSD OD: 1/18/22 (originally ordered a RWD and switched to LR on 4/15/22)

Woke up to some not great news this morning- my EDD was pushed back to May 25 to June 8 from May 10 - May 22. I sold my truck last week when I realized I was getting so close to my 12 day delivery window. Not my smartest move.

M3LR Red/Black, 18", No FSD OD: 1/18/22 (originally ordered a RWD and switched to LR on 4/15/22)
Several of us sold our cars and are in the same situation. I sold mine around the time that I ordered my M3 and I knew it could be months before it came but I gambled that I could get by. It's been difficult and I still have a month or more to go.

Take a look at the details of their order, "Found inventory, SA assigned to me". That means they were given someone else's car.
Ahh I see.. There is a MVPA one from "Phesla" with a 12 day order to VIN - OD 4/15. I just want people to know that it is definitely possible to get your vehicle faster than expected. I was caught off guard because I expected to have another 3 months to save for my down payment and had to scramble to get my cash together for that down payment.

My message to folks would be this:
If you are ordering your car and expecting to have 2-6 months to get your finances in order, don't count on it, it could be way faster than you were expecting. I even selected "no" when it asked if you were able to accept your vehicle sooner than the first EDD and still got slapped with the VIN and 3 month early EDD. Which is a good problem to have in this community but still.

Reactions: TSLone