Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long Time viewer, first time poster. Just entered my 2 week EDD window. Getting Excited

OD 3/24 M3LR Pearl White, Black Interior, 19" sport wheels, No FSD Las Vegas, Cash + Trade In.
EDD 1 - July-Aug
EDD 2 - May 31 - July 1
EDD 3 - June 31 - Aug 1
EDD 4 - June 10 - July 8
EDD 5 - June 2 - June 16
We have basically the same OD and the same exact EDD rn. As well as the same exact configuration lol

I GOT MY VIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
268XXX

Yeah... So, I'm going to have to take that VIN.
screens_feature3-1.jpg

Got a text today asking if I had a vehicale for trade-in. Still no VIN.

OD :3/20 M3LR Red, Black interior 18"wheels, No FSD, NJ. EDD 6/14 to 6/28
Got that trade in call about a week ago, haven’t heard from them since
Not that they are in any way related, but I got that trade in text, then 10 days later got my vin. Maybe just coincidence? Figured I'd toss that info out there though.

• Helpful
Reactions: jpaychek and Omar99
Got a text today asking if I had a vehicale for trade-in. Still no VIN.

OD :3/20 M3LR Red, Black interior 18"wheels, No FSD, NJ. EDD 6/14 to 6/28
I got that text on May 29th. My OD is 3/18, two days before yours. My EDD is currently 6/8-6/22. We're in a similar area of the country so with any luck I'll have my VIN shortly and yours will be a few days behind!

Reactions: jpaychek
I just visited the service center and asked if I could change to pickup instead of home delivery. The SA asked me why I wanted to do that, and I said I didn't like the idea of the car being dumped off at my house in case there are any fitment or other issues. She said "oh yeah, totally makes sense" and proceeded to change my delivery to a pickup at the service center. In 2 minutes it was done, and still scheduled for the 7th.
She did confirm that the home deliveries do arrive at the service center first. So, there's a chance that I could get it earlier than the 7th, since it will likely arrive at the service center tomorrow.

Last edited:
These past posts are confirming that Fremont has shifted from the east to the west. For the east folks like me, we'll get love again sometime. But the west really needed much more than what we got. For May and hell even June ODs, take people getting their VINs as the fact that we're getting closer to the end. I'd be very happy when the March folks are done for and we're on to April. Even though I'm an April 30 OD and would probably feel the same excitement as May ODs.
Yeah I'm looking at my OD and seeing many others get VIN's and well, I'm just counting the minutes till I fear that my EDD will get pushed big time..