Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh….almost everyone with my order date has their car or has a delivery date lmao. Going for day 84! Still nothing and I know the SA can’t do anything. So just standing around waiting. 🧍🏽‍♀️I also had to change my payment to cash since my financing is about to expire. :)

Wait. The SA can't do anything until the vehicle is at the delivery site.
I contacted my SA mins after getting my VIN and reminded him of my looming trip. We will see if it holds but within a few mins I had a delivery appointment set up. He doesn’t always communicate in great detail and hopefully I am not getting a rejection vehicle but rejection aside I’d think if I just got a vin it would still be in Fremont? (And now I’m going to over think this… lol)

Edit: didn’t consider deliveries beyond California. Just saw the OP location.

Reactions: JB47394
I contacted my SA mins after getting my VIN and reminded him of my looming trip. We will see if it holds but within a few mins I had a delivery appointment set up. He doesn’t always communicate in great detail and hopefully I am not getting a rejection vehicle but rejection aside I’d think if I just got a vin it would still be in Fremont? (And now I’m going to over think this… lol)

I’m in the same situation. Vin and delivery appointment scheduled the same day. 269xxx

Reactions: Nfletcher
Did you get the text notifying you that your car has been shipped? If so, it usually takes around 2 weeks to get to the east coast locations.
No, no shipping text. I never got a VIN text either. I'm thinking my area may not be as responsive as others.

Thanks. I will probably wait until early next week if I do reach out before I get a delivery scheduled. I saw another poster here from Philly get a delivery scheduled a week before their EDD window so I'm hoping to hear something early next week which should give me enough time to sort it out. Seem perfectly reasonable that if I can't do the 23rd or 24th that they could just wait for the 27th, but who knows.

Reactions: jpaychek