Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 673815
Is this pretty much what everyone is looking at? To anyone who’s received the Tesla vision acceptance button, where will it be located? Is it super obvious?
From the account page after you hit the Manage button it will take you to a separate Tesla Vision acceptance page, before it takes you to the normal manage page.

At least that’s how it was for me.

Reactions: GoldCountryCA
I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on a demo. Talk me down??
I get it man, waiting like this is super tough. But imo, getting a new one that is only yours feels way better than compromising on a demo. Those 800 miles are probably roughly handled miles from testers who just did whatever with it.

But it is your call in the end. Feel like Raleigh should be getting it EOM especially if you ordered 5/1

Reactions: id436eg9045
I get it man, waiting like this is super tough. But imo, getting a new one that is only yours feels way better than compromising on a demo. Those 800 miles are probably roughly handled miles from testers who just did whatever with it.

But it is your call in the end. Feel like Raleigh should be getting it EOM especially if you ordered 5/1
Thanks. This is the sober response I was looking for. 🙂

Maybe someone can help me?…

I just grabbed a 2021 Model 3 LR

looking at the VIN the SA states it’s a March Mid/Late build

my question to everyone does this have the update doors inside also what’s the rated miles on it?!?
I don’t understand why I cannot find this information on any documents after my purchase!

I’m getting the car later this month

Reactions: battlebeans
9 - 13 gang here also since Saturday in Phoenix. Was June 15 - 30 before that for several days and June 11 - 30 before that. Ordered 5/1. I'm confident we'll get our cars before the 30th but man does it suck watching everyone else take delivery while we sit with some generic dates.
Also in Phoenix and ordered May 2nd. Still waiting on VIN.

Reactions: CZee
Status
Not open for further replies.