Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People told me otherwise actually, everyone I talked to said "It's basically like going to the back of the line" if I make changes. So I don't know
Yes, I told my SA that I was thinking about changing to white interior and heard that it was faster but he told me not to change my order now that I am so close to my delivery date. It could push me back even further if I do.

Reactions: richieyim
Yes, I told my SA that I was thinking about changing to white interior and heard that it was faster but he told me not to change my order now that I am so close to my delivery date. It could push me back even further if I do.
Yeah I truly truly hope it'll come soon cause I like both the white and black but I see more white on the road and want to be "different" but also the black looks very nice on the model 3.

Reactions: hafnium911
I also didn’t receive the email….7/2 order, Colorado Springs, blue/white/19” :( current EDD 18Aug-7 Sep
Welcome fellow COS member in waiting! Based on your EDD and mine currently at 18Aug - 4 Sep, wonder if we’ll be on same truck. My order date slightly prior to yours on 6/23. Be curious to track our progress going forward.

Welcome fellow COS member in waiting! Based on your EDD and mine currently at 18Aug - 4 Sep, wonder if we’ll be on same truck. My order date slightly prior to yours on 6/23. Be curious to track our progress going forward.
Hopefully we stay on the 18 Aug track! I’ve been waiting for mine to tighten up, but it’s been steady the past 4 days. I’m on a work trip the week of the 22nd so fingers crossed its before or after 😬