Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No *sugar* Sherlock. Lol. I can’t find it anywhere in there.
Let's see if we can find you some sugar. I think I have some in the old cupboard.

1. Log in under Tesla account.
2. Scroll until you see your order with a picture of a sexy car. See photo below.
3. Click manage. See photo.

20201026_220502.jpg

4. Scroll down until you see your estimated delivery date.

20201026_220645.jpg

5. Enjoy a warm beverage of your choice with your sugar.

Alrighty then, registration, payment and trade-in confirmed. Just waiting on a VIN to get some insurance action going. Electricians scheduled for 14-50 quotes and countless hours of Tesla specific Youtube. I assume everyone else is doing the same. :D

The agony of waiting continues!

Just a heads up for those that might have the question.

I originally ordered a LRAWD on 10/17 - estimated delivery 11/21-12/19.

I Panicked today and edited my order to a Performance - didn't want to live in regret.... and I was losing sleep.

My delivery estimate date did NOT change, still shows 11/21-12/19.

Last edited:
J.... and I was loosing sleep.

Funny story about loosing sleep. I did an online chat with Tesla who then put me in touch with an advisor out of Vegas. I was going back and forth with him on choosing between an updated 2021 LR AWD or a price adjusted/demo 2020 Performance. He said "because the price adjusted cars come and go so fast, we'd have to be looking at the website 24/7", I said "what do you think I've been doing for the last 6 months!"

Ok, I thought it was funny.

• Funny
Reactions: Puku88
Ordered red with black LR on 18's on 1st September, discovered on the 16th October I was getting a facelift model so super happy!

Received a text link today with a collection date of 20th November so just 3 weeks to go.

I have winter tyres waiting and Bola B11's in bronze in the post. Also I saw my first red M3 today (other than the one I test drove in Aberdeen)

Reactions: Puku88
Funny story about loosing sleep. I did an online chat with Tesla who then put me in touch with an advisor out of Vegas. I was going back and forth with him on choosing between an updated 2021 LR AWD or a price adjusted/demo 2020 Performance. He said "because the price adjusted cars come and go so fast, we'd have to be looking at the website 24/7", I said "what do you think I've been doing for the last 6 months!"

Ok, I thought it was funny.

FYI. We do have a 2020 M3P white/white here in MN. I think it’s down to 53k atm.

I've been waiting for this week for a couple years now - too excited! Seemed like a good idea to start a support group!

Ordered Midnight Silver/White Interior LR AWD on 10/17 - sooo excite!

Expected Delivery 11/19-12/21

*sidebar, it's absolutely crazy, I was about to order an M3 regardless and they just so happen to release the refresh the same week - feeling pretty humble over here.
I've been waiting for this week for a couple years now - too excited! Seemed like a good idea to start a support group!

Ordered Midnight Silver/White Interior LR AWD on 10/17 - sooo excite!

Expected Delivery 11/19-12/21

*sidebar, it's absolutely crazy, I was about to order an M3 regardless and they just so happen to release the refresh the same week - feeling pretty humble over here.
Hello. New to this forum and Tesla.
Ordered: LR white/black 18” on 10/18/20 with delivery timeframe of November 25 - December 23
Denver

Since the ordering day not sleeping well and spending money on Model 3 stuff (mud flaps, all weather floor mats etc.)

Reactions: Sparky4life
Hello. New to this forum and Tesla.
Ordered: LR white/black 18” on 10/18/20 with delivery timeframe of November 25 - December 23
Denver

Since the ordering day not sleeping well and spending money on Model 3 stuff (mud flaps, all weather floor mats etc.)
Welcome to checking your Tesla account every couple hours, reading every other person's M3 update on this forum every 30 minutes and watching non-stop Tesla videos.

I've been this way for over 3 weeks now and still can't stop...

• Funny
Reactions: LargeHamCollider
Ordered red with black LR on 18's on 1st September, discovered on the 16th October I was getting a facelift model so super happy!

Received a text link today with a collection date of 20th November so just 3 weeks to go.

I have winter tyres waiting and Bola B11's in bronze in the post. Also I saw my first red M3 today (other than the one I test drove in Aberdeen)

Lucky you! I ordered a midnight silver metallic with white interior and 19" wheels on 31 August, haven't heard a peep from TESLA.

FYI. We do have a 2020 M3P white/white here in MN. I think it’s down to 53k atm.

Thanks for the heads up dude. Like I said, I did consider going the demo/used M3P route but decided I like the upside of the refresh a little bit more. I can always add the AB if I feel like I really want it. I did a demo drive of both the LR and Performance some time ago and while I really do like the speed of the Performance I remember the LR being no slouch. I remember it being pretty awesome and I was honestly shocked at how fast it felt. The AB gets you to 3.7/3.5 depending on roll out and that's phenomenal for a low $50k car.