Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think the remaining M3's that are coming before the end of this year will get the new headlights?

I kind of went around the lot and only noticed that one white m3 performance had them

all of the m3 with aeros had the “older” headlights

It would be funny if they ran out of the old headlights with my build and everyone after me will get the new ones.....story of my life hahahaha

• Love
Reactions: Tomasz_77
Delivery to my front door. No issues and was clean with a full charge.

Attachments

• 20201218_151748.jpg
    20201218_151748.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 20201218_151744.jpg
    20201218_151744.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 74
I kind of went around the lot and only noticed that one white m3 performance had them

all of the m3 with aeros had the “older” headlights

It would be funny if they ran out of the old headlights with my build and everyone after me will get the new ones.....story of my life hahahaha
According to electrek.com, starting Q1 2021, all M3 will have the new lights. Maybe they started earlier?

I live in NJ and the snow storm delayed my Blue LR White 18" pick up date at the Paramus location from yesterday to this coming Tuesday. Boooo

However, it does give the roads a few days to clear out, when I think about that I'll be okay. Especially since I should not worry about not getting the NJ Rebate as well (hopefully)! :)