Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You'll be delighted to know that nothing has changed in the last 653 times I've refreshed my account page.

Ordered 2/12 Blue/White Cleveland pickup. Got my text message about completing my steps last night, completed my financing today. I already bought my accessories and installed the wall charger. I don't know what to do with my hands

Hi Neighbor,

Columbus Ohio MSM/white here - ordered 2/8

I think i spam refresh about 40 times a day - i had a delivery date of 3/8-3/31 before but now its blank. IDK what to think/expect.

Finally got a VIN for my MSM/White tonight. The date changed back from March 5-19 that showed up yesterday to the 17-21 weeks it was the day before. I have to call tomorrow to find out more details, but they were instructed after the delivery mess in December that the vehicle had to be coming direct from the factory, which it seems based on timing it likely is, but the VIN is 903064 which seems to be from a month ago. Hopefully they can tell the location and manufacture date, any idea why the VIN may be lower than currently delivering cars?

Finally got a VIN for my MSM/White tonight. The date changed back from March 5-19 that showed up yesterday to the 17-21 weeks it was the day before. I have to call tomorrow to find out more details, but they were instructed after the delivery mess in December that the vehicle had to be coming direct from the factory, which it seems based on timing it likely is, but the VIN is 903064 which seems to be from a month ago. Hopefully they can tell the location and manufacture date, any idea why the VIN may be lower than currently delivering cars?
Awesome! I should be coming up soon then! I have the same build, my estimated delivery date just went to the same 3/5-3/19 from being blank.

Now we need our Black/White VIN’s........ Please... :)

Just got my VIN!
MSM /White interior

Attachments

• 2FF0E309-A953-4DCE-A0FE-39BC5EFEFF63.jpeg
    2FF0E309-A953-4DCE-A0FE-39BC5EFEFF63.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 67