Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same, its very frustrating!! I also ordered on 1/22 and Still no vin yet, yet others that have ordered the exact same car, going to the same delivery location, are getting theirs as well as actual delivery dates!!
I noticed on the order tracking spreadsheet that someone who ordered the exact same car I did and lives a couple of towns over, got their VIN today. What is frustrating is I ordered 1/22 and they ordered 2/1. :(
Im starting to think if you get your financing with Telsa they give your priority.

Reactions: HarryWillie
Im starting to think if you get your financing with Telsa they give your priority.
When I first ordered, my SA told me to do my credit application closer to when I take delivery. I got an automatic text saying they were planning to deliver mine soon so I completed it. I sent him a text about the situation and he said "Matching is prioritized based on profile completion which includes payment method." My take away from this is to fill out the credit application ASAP to get in line for your vehicle.

I would say within the past couple of hours. My SA said my cars birthday is Wed, 2/24 at 6:33:57

so... question on this. if the birthday is 2/24 and the M3 line is down in Fremont from 2/22 to 3/5, does that mean there is still an active line? I am assuming this is the case and Tesla is simply slowing down production for 2 weeks but not totally stopping production. At least that's what I am hoping as I wait for any news on my "6 to 10 weeks from order date" to change. :).

Reactions: M321
My SA called me today to touch base with me on delivery. He said it scheduled to be in Houston, TX on the 9th and should be able to pick up on the 11th or 12th. That’s right on last day of estimate. I didn’t finance through Tesla. I used BofA.

ordered:1/6
Vin assigned: 2/24
Pickup estimate 3/12
MSM LR white interior

Reactions: Dave_Marsh
Visual for those that missed the link posted.

79710923-6621-4884-8F09-A8BEDB4EEB59.jpeg