Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prepare for Delivery”

Install Wall Connector- Check!
Read Manual- Check!
Buy colored emblems- Check!
Screen Protector-Check!
Console Tray- Check!

Read Manual again-Check!
Look for more accessories- Check!
Buy truck and frunk protectors-Check!
Order Tesla letters for back of car-Check!
Real Manual again-Check!

Will it ever end?!
I just ordered $165 worth of stuff from Chemical Guys lol. Fun car + detailing supplies have been a small dream of mine for quite some time. It’s all coming together now.

I just ordered $165 worth of stuff from Chemical Guys lol. Fun car + detailing supplies have been a small dream of mine for quite some time. It’s all coming together now.
I just finished testing the 303 graphine exterior after chemical guys clay bar on my current Bolt going in for lease in the 15th. Figure it makes a great car to learn on before the M3 gets here. Turned out great btw.

Reactions: M321
Last week my date changed to '-' and finally updated on Friday (02/25)
Now it keeps getting pushed by a day

Friday: 3/13 - 3/27
Saturday: 3/14 - 3/27
Sunday: 3/15 - 3/27

Initial date was 03/10 - 03/31 so still in the same ballpark

Ordered 02/10
White/Black/Sport Wheels

Still no VIN

Located in Atlanta, GA and will pick up at the Decatur location

I got an email today from my SA saying that they are still waiting for my VIN assignment.

I received 2 calls from Tesla this weekend. I was so nervous for each call because I thought I was getting my pick up date pushed back. I guess one of my documents was not legible so it had to be re-uploaded. The other was about completing my loan application which had already been completed and in my documents under manage account.
Still scheduled to pick it up tomorrow. So excited and nervous still for tomorrow.

I don't think its going to get better until I'm driving my car