Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok ... just got off the phone with the Lynnwood SC (place I designated for delivery). Was told the following:
1. I am not scheduled for home delivery. Was advised keep delivery for the SC at this time. If I were to change it might mess up my place in line. That being said I won't be surprised if I get asked to switch.
2. Was told my car build was 'soft matched' to a VIN but the SC could not see the VIN yet.
3. Was told my car is projected to arrive by end of this week to early next week. Loosely interpreted Friday to next Weds.

Person on the phone was a using some special 'sleuthy' tool to look up my RN and see status. He also mentioned the tool was wrong on a previous inquiry (it told him car would not come until next quarter but ended up being matched an hour later). All that being said delivery right at or close to the end of the quarter seems plausible but I will not believe anything until I get a VIN.
Did you speak to Frank, the guy with the deep low voice?

All you Seattle people, I just got a VIN!! Now I am going crazy about having it delivered to my house. I really don't want to submit final payment until I can see the car. I don't think that is unreasonable. I know everything will probably be just fine, but it's a lot of money to put on there on faith alone.
I cant join the party yet ... now keeping a closer eye on my account page for a VIN

All you Seattle people, I just got a VIN!! Now I am going crazy about having it delivered to my house. I really don't want to submit final payment until I can see the car. I don't think that is unreasonable. I know everything will probably be just fine, but it's a lot of money to put on there on faith alone.
Congrats on the VIN!

Don’t know about you all, but I’m going to be so happy to see all my Tesla accessory boxes unpacked and installed into the actual car lol.

Yeah I definitely won’t be submitting payment until I see the car. If the car has terrible alignment issues I will reject. I’ve seen people post pictures of cars I would never except. I know they are the exception case but rather inspect it anyway

My M3 was delivered to my house on Sunday—I’ve had a couple days of finding every excuse to drive and I have to say, it’s worth the wait!

AD4DC780-F2B2-4BD4-9674-080F23E7326A.jpeg

Didn’t have any issues with delivery and there were only a couple (very minor) issues with internal trim. Already have an appointment scheduled to get that fixed.

Really sending out all the good vibes that the rest of you Seattle folks get deliveries this month!