Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN is 938xxx. Speaking of which, this short lull between VIN day and delivery day is a good time to add or update your entries in the model 3 spreadsheet. I know I found it helpful and can’t wait to see next quarter’s waiting room crew ride the same rollercoaster we’re all about to get off 😄

Reactions: tstolze
My VIN is 938xxx. Speaking of which, this short lull between VIN day and delivery day is a good time to add or update your entries in the model 3 spreadsheet. I know I found it helpful and can’t wait to see next quarter’s waiting room crew ride the same rollercoaster we’re all about to get off 😄
I just think we’re about to get on a different rollercoaster 😉

He might've put his order on "hold" for CVAP incentives or something.

I actually put it on hold because I didn't want to take delivery until May. That was before I learned about their... interesting production scheme. I pretty much realized that if I waited that I wouldn't get delivery until June, which was going to be too late. I decided I needed to fast-track it and so here I am. As for my place in line, I honestly don't know. My SA said that I would only be put in line when I completed the online paperwork, which I only just did on 3/19! So we'll see!

My dates came back! Now they say March 26-31. I'm still in the March game! It's getting tighter... but it's a great sign that so many of you got VINs!

Happy for you guys! Still waiting for mine. Dates moved again one day later. 03/26-03/31

I think we're almost twins. Delivery to Los Angeles, Black/White, 18 inch wheels. And my dates are the same as yours. Only difference is that I just finished all my pre-order tasks on 3/19, so I cut it a lot more close.

Reactions: lukey13
My dates came back! Now they say March 26-31. I'm still in the March game! It's getting tighter... but it's a great sign that so many of you got VINs!

I think we're almost twins. Delivery to Los Angeles, Black/White, 18 inch wheels. And my dates are the same as yours. Only difference is that I just finished all my pre-order tasks on 3/19, so I cut it a lot more close.
Hopefully we’ll get our vin numbers soon! Are you also picking up at Burbank?

Congrats to everyone that just got their VINs!! Still no VIN for me yet but my dates changed back to March 26-31 from weeks. Seems like it’ll be my turn soon!!

Here are my specs again since I haven’t posted them in a second: Ordered 2/19, MSM/Black, 18” wheels, no FSD
We ordered the same car the same date, let me know when you get your VIN 😃

Reactions: jdouangmala