Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We already have a Blue/White that was delivered in early March.
After what we have gone through for this 2nd car, I won't pay a dime more than our first two Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreements stated. This is a true case of the customer service and product quality being far below the final product.

I think we will all be happy we ordered an EV rather than and ICE car, I saw an article on CNN yesterday about a gas shortage this summer. People will be driving more as the pandemic winds down, vacation. There is plenty of gasoline but the problem is the supply to the gas station. During the pandemic the number of new drivers has dwindled, laid off, high turnover rate, and extra training to drive and operate a gasoline rig. There will not be enough drivers to supply the gas stations so a shortage on gasoline. We will be smiling in our EV’s if this becomes true.
Except, we may see larger lines at the supercharger stations, especially in California 😓

Happy to be with my anxious brethren. I'm in Colorado Springs. Ordered 4/18. MSM/black interior, 18" wheels. No FSD. Current estimated delivery: May 24-June 13. But wait! Let me check ... maybe ... no, yeah, still the same.

I wake up every morning hoping there's one more thing I can learn about or do to prepare for my new baby (oops, I meant car).

The NEMA 14-50 w/ UMC or the high-powered wall charger? (3 hours lost to YouTube.) I need to order the 14-50 adapter. (Sadly, just 5 minutes.) But I need the Tesla cable organizer, too! (Again, 5 minutes.) I should probably learn the streaming bit rate of the in-car app vs. Bluetooth. (1 hour lost to YouTube.) Oh, let's research digging a trench from my panel to my cedar wood post for the 14-50 box. (30 minutes.) Or would I rather a rusted patina steel post? (45 minutes) James, focus on what's important! Google, how do I activate the fart horn on a Tesla? (10 minutes.) Ok, ok, maybe I should work now ... after watching a few more "Model 3 reaction" videos. (1 hour) Let's just look at photos of my baby again. God, she's beautiful. (30 minutes.) Has my delivery date changed? Better check.

Seriously, what am I doing even posting this? I got to go sell some houses to pay for this new expensive baby.

You and me both my man haha. This is the most expensive car I've ever purchased. If there was ever a time to get the sales in high gear its right now.

Reactions: EVxdream
Does anyone know what happens if I can't make the initial pick up times?
We've got a holiday planned from mid to late June and it sounds like that's when the car will be delivered in SLC. I ordered th M3 9th March.
If you look under your Tesla account in the 'manage' section of your order, in the bottom right of the page, there is the "order document". The answers to your question are there.

Thankfully I live in a city where they are 20+ super charger stations and maybe 25 Tesla's in total. I've never once in my life driven by and seen them all in use. But I plan to charge in my garage 90% of the time as its more convenient and cheaper. The only time I can really see myself using those stations are if Im travelling or going on a mini road trip where I won't be going back home that day. I have to use those 1500 free KM's somehow haha.

Reactions: EVxdream
Here in west Texas, mine is holding firm at 5/21 - 6/10.

Seeing a few of you have a distant delivery estimate but still wind up with surprise VINs make me hopeful but I just don't see it.

Most of the early ones seem to be the default white on black with 18" wheels. Mine is RED on WHITE with 19" wheels so I think I'll probably be waiting... :(

Big 30 day jump to the right today.

Ordered last week of March and it's been hovering around mid-May to first week of June since I ordered.

Today it says 15-30 June

All good, I didn't want it until end of June anyway.
Near you here in Colorado Springs. Ordered 4/18. Deliver dates petty consistent past week: 5/24-6/13. You've got a better outlook on your shifting dates than I do. I'd like a little bit of that patience.