Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone else not in a hurry to get their M3? I'd love it soon but I ordered now really to lock in the price given all the increases.

If delivery is "ready" in June let's say, but I defer to September, am I getting a June car that's sitting somewhere until September or more like an August\September car?

Reactions: IAmZeDoctor
Well, at least you have a responsive and informative SA! Anyways, I've lowered my expectations after all these back-and-forths and only hope to get it by end of June.
My SA said a lot of cars will be delivered 2nd half of June. Probably has something to do with it being the end of the quarter.

I am glad he called me. I was also able to move my delivery location to a different location in Colorado.

I love the Taycan but it's a lot more money.
They have less range than an SR+. Anything 4 doors that doesn’t have at least the SR+ range is a non starter for me. I happen to hate the wheels but that’s probably something easy to fix.

I was hoping they would do an electric cayman instead of what they did. Overpriced for what it is IMO. But in 5 years? Might become dangerous…

They have less range than an SR+. Anything 4 doors that doesn’t have at least the SR+ range is a non starter for me. I happen to hate the wheels but that’s probably something easy to fix.

I was hoping they would do an electric cayman instead of what they did. Overpriced for what it is IMO. But in 5 years? Might become dangerous…

I think the EPA rating on the Taycan is bogus, they get more like 300-320 miles in the real world

Reactions: J_Nixon