Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a M3LR 5/8. I just went for my 2nd test drive and spoke to a new associate. There’s many cars on the lot here in Charlotte NC and he said they are waiting on a firmware update and the cars will be ready. He said it should be out mid next week. My delivery date is June 14-30 and said I have a 90% chance to get it then. Just posting for info from my experience. Sorry if this has already been posted lol.

Reactions: hatully
Took a trip to the Tesla delivery center in mount kisco and their lot was empty. There was no cars there. The person working the counter told me more then likely they will get their delivery of cars the last two weeks in June.

so I am sure that vin numbers will drop in two weeks at least here for anyone picking up in mount kisco New York

Still holding for delivery dates outside of the one day push right to maintain 14 days. Just applied for financing through Tesla and got 2.49% through TD Bank. Emailed seeing there was a better rate. Do they respond over the weekend?

Though mostly just want to avoid dealing with TD Bank given the negative reviews I have read.

EDIT: Got back response.... Denied for lower rate stating 2.49 is their floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andooty
Still holding for delivery dates outside of the one day push right to maintain 14 days. Just applied for financing through Tesla and got 2.49% through TD Bank. Emailed seeing there was a better rate. Do they respond over the weekend?

Though mostly just want to avoid dealing with TD Bank given the negative reviews I have read.

EDIT: Got back response.... Denied for lower rate stating 2.49 is their floor.
From what I had read on here, they don't seem to reduce it just by asking without proof of a lower offer. I also originally received 2.49% (60 months from Wells Fargo) but then applied with PenFed and got approved for 1.99%. Sent a message trough PenFed's Contact Support page asking them to email me their approval terms and I sent that email to [email protected] and they matched it.

Info on Tesla's Rate Match Guarantee:

From what I had read on here, they don't seem to reduce it just by asking without proof of a lower offer. I also originally received 2.49% (60 months from Wells Fargo) but then applied with PenFed and got approved for 1.99%. Sent a message trough PenFed's Contact Support page asking them to email me their approval terms and I sent that email to [email protected] and they matched it.

Info on Tesla's Rate Match Guarantee:

I am fine with 2.49, I just don't want to deal with TD Bank given the reviews. I thought I read here Bank of America is one of their partners. Going to ask if that is the case and see if it would be possible to do it through them.

Reactions: Ace777
I ordered a M3LR 5/8. I just went for my 2nd test drive and spoke to a new associate. There’s many cars on the lot here in Charlotte NC and he said they are waiting on a firmware update and the cars will be ready. He said it should be out mid next week. My delivery date is June 14-30 and said I have a 90% chance to get it then. Just posting for info from my experience. Sorry if this has already been posted lol.
What the heck would these cars require for firmware that the March deliveries didn’t need?