Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting..... I do not know if it is timed to me applying for financing, but the back way of editing my order has stopped working and sends me to the account page. I suspect it is due to the financing than anything happening.....

For those who have applied for financing through Tesla( accepted or still deciding to accept the terms), has the back way to edit your design stopped working for you?

Last edited:
Took a trip to the Tesla delivery center in mount kisco and their lot was empty. There was no cars there. The person working the counter told me more then likely they will get their delivery of cars the last two weeks in June.

so I am sure that vin numbers will drop in two weeks at least here for anyone picking up in mount kisco New York
Thanks for going there to scope things out.. I’m out on vaca the 2nd week of June.. so if no pickup in the next 2 weeks.. I’m ok with the last 2 weeks of June….

Interesting..... I do not know if it is timed to me applying for financing, but the back way of editing my order has stopped working and sends me to the account page. I suspect it is due to the financing than anything happening.....

For those who have applied for financing through Tesla( accepted or still deciding to accept the terms), has the back way to edit your design stopped working for you?

Tesla SSO - Sign In RNXXXXXXX( insert order number in URL in places of the X's and remove space)
My back link isn’t working anymore but can’t tell if it’s due to financing being updated.

Delivery estimate update:
5/22 (1pm): "8-12 weeks from order placed date" from 6/14-6/30.

That's about the same as original estimate. Since ordered on 4/7, 8-12 weeks is 6/2-6/30.

History:
Ordered 4/7: 6/1-6/30
5/6: 6/8-6/30
5/13: 6/9-6/30
5/18: 6/15-6/30
5/19: 6/9-6/30
5/19: Submitted Tesla Financing loan application.
5/21: 6/8-6/30
5/22 (12am): 6/14-6/30

Delivery to Costa Mesa, California.
M3LR, Blue with Black, 18", without FSD.

Reactions: ZYaj
I think it's a good sign. I got 7-11 weeks from order instead of dates for the first time ever. 7 weeks matches the dates I had but 11 pushes further by 1 week. There is still a window overlap of June 4th to 11th across all date ranges I ever got. My dates have been really steady until just now and it's the first time I notice a change that is NOT applied during the 7-8AM, 12-1PM or 7-8PM windows.

Reactions: kameronb1
So my SA just said for sure the Cali side is getting cars June 12-15th and VINs most likely dropping by end of week. I’m picking up from Buena Park btw.
I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Who am I kidding, if this is true I'm psyched. I can potentially get my car two weeks ahead of schedule. When did you place your order?

If it's not true I will be sorely disappointed. lol

I think it's a good sign. I got 7-11 weeks from order instead of dates for the first time ever. 7 weeks matches the dates I had but 11 pushes further by 1 week. There is still a window overlap of June 4th to 11th across all date ranges I ever got. My dates have been really steady until just now and it's the first time I notice a change that is NOT applied during the 7-8AM, 12-1PM or 7-8PM windows.
Similar here. I have had fairly steady dates since order 4/30 with with some variation. Today is the first day I just got the generic 6-9 weeks from order. Last date range was 6/18-6/30. No idea what that means but hoping it’s a positive and not a negative. I’m in Ohio.

Ordered M3LR AWD 5/13. Earlier today estimated delivery was June 11th - June 30th. Just now changed to 5-11 weeks. RIP

Here is the life cycle of my delivery estimates:
June 17th-30th (at purchase)
June 11th-30th (5/19 update)
June 17tth-July 29th i.e. 5-11 weeks from order date (5/22 update).