Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone! Thought I'd jump into the conversation!

Ordered: M3/Blue/LR/18" Aero Wheels/All Black Interior on 4/4 to be picked up in Corte Madera, CA and I just got my VIN number! It says they'll contact me soon to pick it up! (Est. May 26 - May 29).

Congratulations! So Exciting.

You ordered the same day as me . You're in California and Im in Toronto. I am officially not buying this east to west theory. It may have been the way in Q4 and Q1, but certainly different this time.

Hi Everyone! Thought I'd jump into the conversation!

Ordered: M3/Blue/LR/18" Aero Wheels/All Black Interior on 4/4 to be picked up in Corte Madera, CA and I just got my VIN number! It says they'll contact me soon to pick it up! (Est. May 26 - May 29).
Nice to hear a Cali person getting one. Was really afraid it was East to West. Here’s hoping to all of us getting calls soon.

Congratulations! So Exciting.

You ordered the same day as me . You're in California and Im in Toronto. I am officially not buying this east to west theory. It may have been the way in Q4 and Q1, but certainly different this time.
Agreed. ordered March 28th.. I can't even get a proper date.. it's 1-13 weeks. I suspect we will get ours at the end of June.. or beginning of Q4.. Canada isn't high priority to them I bet.

I was lurking around the SR+ thread and a whole whack of people got their vins this week. Many of them were from Canada (Montreal/Toronto areas mostly), and several were from the US as well. Most ordered in March, a few in early April.

The fact that the SR+ models are rolling in fast is a good sign. I feel like they always get delivered first along with the Y's, but the Model 3 LR's are always after them, followed by the performance models.

My guess is that next week will be very busy in here for many ;)

I was lurking around the SR+ thread and a whole whack of people got their vins this week. Many of them were from Canada (Montreal/Toronto areas mostly), and several were from the US as well. Most ordered in March, a few in early April.

The fact that the SR+ models are rolling in fast is a good sign. I feel like they always get delivered first along with the Y's, but the Model 3 LR's are always after them, followed by the performance models.

My guess is that next week will be very busy in here for many ;)

I really hope so man! Hope we’re all blowing this chat up soon! LRs the way to go!

The U.S. regulator (NHTSA) said as a result it updated its Five-Star Ratings website to show Tesla Model 3 and Model Y vehicles produced on or after April 27 “do not have NHTSA’s check mark for recommended safety technologies: forward collision warning, lane departure warning, crash imminent braking and dynamic brake support.”

U.S. agency briefed on Tesla radar sensor removal

Great 🙄 how much is our insurance going up?