Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you ever have your order on hold or make any config changes. I'm wondering if my account would be showing x to x weeks from order date but doesn't because I ordered in Q1 but had my order put on hold until April 1 so it's not basing my spot in queue off of ordered date but the date it went off of hold instead.
No I have not had any changes or holds since I ordered. Im probably going to reach out to them today just to check in.

No I have not had any changes or holds since I ordered. Im probably going to reach out to them today just to check in.
Hope you have better luck than me, I got no response from my SA and chat on the Tesla site just told me "we have no updates on your order at this time" repeatedly when I asked what my delivery estimate was or if I should expect it before the end of June or July

Couldn't have said it better meself. We will be glad to be done with our Lexus and the gas and maintenance bills. (Hopefully, Tesla doesn't disappoint in this area)
yeah, ive dispatched my lexus. but still using the wifes nx200t. cheaper than my car sure, but premium gas -_- id rather keep the funds.
come on tesla! lets GOO!! hahaha. thanks for sharing the pain jack.

Hi Everyone! Thought I'd jump into the conversation!

Ordered: M3/Blue/LR/18" Aero Wheels/All Black Interior on 4/4 to be picked up in Corte Madera, CA and I just got my VIN number! It says they'll contact me soon to pick it up! (Est. May 26 - May 29).
Nice, that's the same options that I got! I finally have an estimated delivery date again, June 18th to 30th. A small shift to the right from what it was originally, but not bad, considering.

That’s interesting, I’m Spokane also and mine shifted left this morning for the second time this week… now 5/30-6/15.

called and spoke with Spokane yesterday and didn’t get a lot of confidence that they had any idea, but the guy I spoke with said that has a few 3s coming in this week and a few more next week.
Very interesting. Most of april and may i've had a 5/17 or 5/28 date. I called last week and one of the SAs told me that she hadn't seen anyone with a better date than mine in the Spokane lineup. (implying I would be in the first wave). --I don't think the SAs are given a whole lot of info. Fingers crossed we are on the same early truck.

Reactions: mjwh
Ordered 4/30 in Ohio and have had early date range from 6/4 to 6/18 and late date range 6/24-6/30 but last several days just 6-9 weeks from order. I have no confidence that the dates have anything to do with reality. I do keep checking out of curiosity but basically assuming it won't be until end of June at the earliest. Still annoyed I won't be getting radar and some features and even safety systems won't be active until they figure out how to do it. Not what I was expecting and question whether it will ever be as safe without radar.
I ordered the same day as you, also in Ohio, but I have had 17-30 of June for over a week now. When the site is actually up, that is.

Thanks for the recon!

I have a feeling that Tysons has a parking lot off-site that may have more as well--its a pretty small area and the parking kinda sucks.
Yeah. The left side of the building had all Ys (probably 8-10) towards the front and towards the back had what it looked like employee vehicles. On the right side. The lot had older model Tesla’s which I assume we’re going for service. I should have drove into the back of the building where they have various repair shops and other businesses to see what that lot looked like.