Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any updates from your SA? I asked and I ordered April 1st. Pretty
Much gonna get
Mine at same time as everyone else gets theirs in the Buena Park pickup facility. “Mid June”
Nope, I've asked but just get generic "no updates at this time" to anything I ask if I get a response at all. I asked if they could still see any estimated delivery dates on their end: "No updates at this time", Can I expect it before the end of June: "No updates at this time", Can I expect it before the end of July: "No updates at this time". I don't plan to buy another Tesla unless I can buy it straight off the lot, I have no intentions of going through this process again, the lack of any kind of transparency is awful.

Nope, I've asked but just get generic "no updates at this time" to anything I ask if I get a response at all. I asked if they could still see any estimated delivery dates on their end: "No updates at this time", Can I expect it before the end of June: "No updates at this time", Can I expect it before the end of July: "No updates at this time". I don't plan to buy another Tesla unless I can buy it straight off the lot, I have no intentions of going through this process again, the lack of any kind of transparency is awful.

Yeah I’ve told everyone the same thing that this is probably the best car I’ve ever had to this point but the worst buying experience on a car I’ve ever had. And I’ve had a few bad ones but nothing compares to buying a car for itchy off the lot. Even if it is a 5-6 hr wait. Hopefully tesla fixes that in the future.

Yeah I’ve told everyone the same thing that this is probably the best car I’ve ever had to this point but the worst buying experience on a car I’ve ever had. And I’ve had a few bad ones but nothing compares to buying a car for itchy off the lot. Even if it is a 5-6 hr wait. Hopefully tesla fixes that in the future.
I wouldn't even mind the wait if they were just open about what is going on and what the status of my order is. That combined with the sudden removal of radar just before deliveries started, which I suppose is still just lack of transparency, has turned my excitement into a pretty sour taste in my mouth

Seriously, I'm actually very excited now. It has been 6 days since the order was placed, and it seems to me that many years have passed. Many people say to forget about this for now, but it is very difficult for me. I learned a lot about the process of ordering Tesla in TMC, and the most discussed one is the VIN number. I have not received my VIN number so far. There is also no approximate delivery date given on the account page. It was 4-11 weeks displayed on the purchase page, but the approximate delivery date after purchase disappeared. I checked the inventory and found that the zip codes around me have been out of any new inventory for almost two weeks. So I want to ask if anyone has the same experience in Long Island, New York? I am very excited to get my new Red LR AWD M3, and I am very happy to join this big family! I have been dreaming of Tesla for several years, and now this dream is finally about to become a reality!

Not sure if yall are interested in this info, but I ordered on 23May2021, and have an EDD of June 20-30.

Called Buena Park (not where I'm delivering to) and they said they have a few more builds open for June, whatever that means. Then told me if you aren't scheduled for delivery by the end of June, people probably won't be receiving until end of Sept.
If they push me out until Sept it won't be delivered at all