Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if yall are interested in this info, but I ordered on 23May2021, and have an EDD of June 20-30.

Called Buena Park (not where I'm delivering to) and they said they have a few more builds open for June, whatever that means. Then told me if you aren't scheduled for delivery by the end of June, people probably won't be receiving until end of Sept.
That's not what I want to hear. I'm not down for waiting until September.

We ordered March 27 and I’m picking the car up tomorrow morning. We received a text Tuesday night, not expecting the car until the second or third week of June, and was given three days Thursday, Friday, or Saturday to pick up.
Would love to hear how the delivery goes and how many more M3s are at the Jacksonville SC. Hope to be making that same trip down I-10 soon 🙂

Thank you! I checked it and found that many people don't have EDD. It may be a system failure. Most people say that it will be in the middle of June or the end of June. Maybe I should call Tesla to confirm some information and make sure nothing went wrong.
You’re likely alright, last contact I had with my SA was after I lost my EDD. They don’t really abide by that at all it seems and it’s just to kind of appease the consumer in some fashion.