Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already returned my last gas car (lease) to the dealership... and now I have no car. 😂
Just did the same. M3 not coming until end of June. My Alfa Romeo lease wasn’t up until Oct. Vroom just bought out the lease for essentially no loss to me. They picked it up yesterday. So no car. Fortunately can borrow one from my in laws who are going out of town for a month. Makes the wait even harder now.

Reactions: dogemobile
That's true. Im not sure I will ever understand the method to their madness haha.
I think I have it figured out from what I've seen the past few days.

One pattern that I've noticed is that EDDs disappear, then reappear, often changed slightly. I am guessing that this happens as VINs are assigned, pickups are made, and others decline to accept cars, or some snafu happens, so every so often things change enough to warrant rebuilding the EDDs, and some or all disappear for a period of time while that is processed.

As far as the locations and models go, it's only logical to gear up for a particular build and run a bunch that way. Set up for the standard model, then go color by color. Change to long range or performance, go color by color again, and so on. It makes some sense to push cars going to certain delivery points together as well, so you're not leaving room on the haulers.

Just did the same. M3 not coming until end of June. My Alfa Romeo lease wasn’t up until Oct. Vroom just bought out the lease for essentially no loss to me. They picked it up yesterday. So no car. Fortunately can borrow one from my in laws who are going out of town for a month. Makes the wait even harder now.
Vroom has been a complete nightmare for me. Long story short I had to force legal and they are sending me my title back FedEx direct signature required on delivery.