Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called Buena Park, Ca and Torrance, Ca Tesla stores and both said that latest mine will arrive, probably by end of June. Same thing that they have been saying everyday that I call. Yes, everyday! The anxiety with excitement. I just want my car! They said that im on priority list if one comes up if someone decides not to accept their order. They did say that some cars are coming in sooner than expected. Ugh, long weekend this weekend. I hope they're open on Monday because I have heard that some people are getting deliveries even on Monday, Holiday!
Similar boat here. Ordered on 5/17. EDD is June 14-30. Let's see what happens. I'm picking up in Burbank.

Pretty annoyed.

Ordered a LR AWD Blue with white interior on April 15th.

Original dates were June 3-20th, then it bounced between that for a while. Now my estimate has completely disappeared when just a few days ago it was set at 7-11 weeks from order date. Talk about a *sugar* buying experience.

Pretty annoyed.

Original dates were June 3-20th, then it bounced between that for a while. Now my estimate has completely disappeared when just a few days ago it was set at 7-11 weeks from order date. Talk about a *sugar* buying experience.
Oh the buying experience is the worst lol. I had May 25th-June 10th and then it switched to 7-10 weeks from order date. I’ll never order early again 🤣

Pretty annoyed.

Yeah. Not trying to minimize your experience, but this sequence seems to be the norm.

So I found a VIN in my source this morning, still doesn’t appear officially. Delivery supposed to have been today to May 31. No email replies from my SA for the last week and I tried calling the Ottawa store every half hour all afternoon and they never answered once. Guess I’ll keep trying tomorrow. If I need insurance sorted quickly I need to get some info from them...
Another data point on the customer experience

So I found a VIN in my source this morning, still doesn’t appear officially. Delivery supposed to have been today to May 31. No email replies from my SA for the last week and I tried calling the Ottawa store every half hour all afternoon and they never answered once. Guess I’ll keep trying tomorrow. If I need insurance sorted quickly I need to get some info from them...
Another data point on the customer experience

Congrats man! Hope you get that sorted soon!

I feel a bit pathetic but oh well ..... I've watched so many YouTube videos on my future (hopefully not too far into the future) car. I went ahead and even purchased accessories for a car I don't even have in my garage. My wife shakes her head at me while laughing.

M3 / LR / White on White / 19" / non-FSD
Ordered: May 17
EDD: June 14-30 (as of now anyway)
How do you think the April orders feel lmao. It’s been a mess man but you ordered at the perfect time. You won’t wait nearly as much as we did from the looks of it. It’s torture to us all.