Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's true. Im not sure I will ever understand the method to their madness haha.

I've seen like 5 Canadians get their LR models today/yesterday, plus like 20 or more get their SR+ or Y models. There seems to be like 3 of us in this forum left in Canada that haven't received our M3 LR yet, and 1 other guy who ordered the Performance.
Same boat here, standard colour combo, April 4 order but still just seeing 7-10 at the moment, no VIN in the source. We will bond through the 'adversity' lol.

Reactions: travis3000
Hey here is my experience. I placed my order on 5/25. It initially showed 3-13 weeks before the order on the configurator and also on my reservation details page. I went through all the profile stuff and submitted insurance, it was still there. As of last night (5/27), the 3-13 weeks had totally disappeared. No mention of timeline at all. From the experience of others this seems to happen periodically, when it reappears it might be different, or be converted to dates (like June XX-YY). The 3-13 weeks is supposedly from original order date. If I go to place a new order (M3, LR) now it says 3-11 weeks. So hopefully it's getting closer as we go...
Ordered 3 days before you, same boat.

Reactions: bagspacked
Salt was very effective on wound 😂
I suspect yours will be shipped with mine. I am told mine is being built Tuesday (the SA's have more info than the website) and I should expect it by the 15th.

Not sure how I am gonna get to the SC yet.. likely uber since I am not trading anything in. Can finally make use of that Supercharger up by Boston Pizza. :)

Reactions: savicbo
For what it’s worth to those still waiting, my estimated delivery was mid-late June for a couple weeks and then all the sudden I had a vin last night.

Still haven’t been contacted to schedule delivery though, so that’s driving me nuts cause I figure it will be in the next few days and I gotta plan everything out in terms of selling my car to carmax and getting off of work if needed. Also for booking my ppf and ceramic and ordering some other accessories.
I put a deposit on my PPF and Ceramic today. Told him I was waiting for delivery. He told me to let him know when I arrange delivery and he would get me in the shop that day. Said it would take up to a week to do the job. I said that means I'll have to wait another week to drive the car. That'll be as bad as waiting for delivery. I'm selling my current car to Carmax too. I'll do that after I get my car from the shop. Just have to carry insurance on both for that week.

Reactions: travis3000