Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect yours will be shipped with mine. I am told mine is being built Tuesday (the SA's have more info than the website) and I should expect it by the 15th.

Not sure how I am gonna get to the SC yet.. likely uber since I am not trading anything in. Can finally make use of that Supercharger up by Boston Pizza. :)
Aaand I got a VIN 30 minutes ago via source code! ETA June 1-7 showing now too.
Your order date is a week ahead of me but a different colour combo so I suppose that's the difference in timing? Been looking forward to actually being able to try that supercharger instead of just admiring the cars there!

Now, the interesting question to y'all is has anyone compared their insurance quote from before the safety features were removed from the NHTSA as being standard with what they got once VIN was confirmed? I'm anxious to speak to the insurer tomorrow and see if they've pivoted as quickly as Tesla lol.

Now, the interesting question to y'all is has anyone compared their insurance quote from before the safety features were removed from the NHTSA as being standard with what they got once VIN was confirmed? I'm anxious to speak to the insurer tomorrow and see if they've pivoted as quickly as Tesla lol.
I checked with my insurer, Progressive, and so far, no change to rate quote