Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my delivery scheduled for Monday in Springfield, NJ. I have not been contacted to make the final payments yet and/or my bank account details. I am in a bit of a bind here, as I only have today until noon to get a cashiers check.
For those of you who got a cashiers check: who did you make it out to? I am financing part of the car through US Bank.

Reactions: masaokun
Any luck for Socal orders? I ordered April 11, Black LR 18" wheels, had the confusing 7-10 weeks YESTERDAY, now has changed to 5/31-June 9, no VIN
Same for me. Ordered April 24 in Glendale, was 3-11 weeks yesterday. This morning now says May 31 to June 10. Still no VIN.
Yeah I have those same dates as of this morning May 31- June 10. Ordered April 22 picking up in Temecula. No Vin.

A lot of people got their VINs ad some don’t but looks like the ones who didn’t got the same date range of May 31st-June 10th updated
Time to add this to my wall
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280 (1).jpg

I have my delivery scheduled for Monday in Springfield, NJ. I have not been contacted to make the final payments yet and/or my bank account details. I am in a bit of a bind here, as I only have today until noon to get a cashiers check.
For those of you who got a cashiers check: who did you make it out to? I am financing part of the car through US Bank.
From what ive been able to find on the other Tesla forums, they're saying to make it out to Tesla Motors, Inc.

Reactions: J_Nixon
Still no VIN for me, but given my relatively late order date, that's not surprising. My EDD keeps creeping up. Now it's as early as the 10th, but still as late as the 30th. I keep hoping it will tighten up instead of getting a bigger range, but better than it moving backward!

Has anyone gotten a VIN for Portland, Oregon?

Any luck for Socal orders? I ordered April 11, Black LR 18" wheels, had the confusing 7-10 weeks YESTERDAY, now has changed to 5/31-June 9, no VIN
Yeah I have those same dates as of this morning May 31- June 10. Ordered April 22 picking up in Temecula. No Vin.
I’m picking up from Buena Park and this is brutal. Hoping we’re really close but all the VIN updates are killing me slowly at this point 😭
I’m picking up at Buena Park

Order Date: May 17

EDD: June 18- June 30

2021 Model 3 White exterior, Black interior, Aero Wheels

Delivery to: Buena Park, Ca.

Reactions: kerbyOT7
Just got home with it. yes....Refresh me, how do you check for the battery size? I will post more pictures, but I’m exhausted. Traffic was horrendous! Car was flawless other than slight misalignment on frunk.
Will post more pics tomorrow when I wash her up.

Hi @Stan930, hope you got some rest. I tagged you in a Battery Discussion thread on this topic, easiest would be to check underneath your car for a sticker

Tutorial about that and more info is in the video description

1104423-00-P should be 77.8kWh
1104423-00-T should be 82.1kWh

Credits to @eivissa

SA told me I can pay with a personal check... so hopefully that is true haha. My bank isn't pairing with their Plaid thing.

Also forgot the exact place where I'll be accepting delivery. Asked her if she thinks calling (and who I should call) is a good idea to get a faster delivery haha