Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my delivery scheduled for Monday in Springfield, NJ. I have not been contacted to make the final payments yet and/or my bank account details. I am in a bit of a bind here, as I only have today until noon to get a cashiers check.
For those of you who got a cashiers check: who did you make it out to? I am financing part of the car through US Bank.
I was told that Certified check made out to Tesla.

Reactions: J_Nixon
Found my VIN yesterday in source code after accepting TeslaVision. SA finally answered my email at midnight last night telling me I have a VIN and delivery should be Tue/Wed (after the end of the EDD range, being May 31).
I still don’t have the VIN appearing in plain text in my account though, after over 24h. So I guess those who have accepted TeslaVision should be checking source?

Got a VIN yesterday! It had been showing a delivery of 7-10 weeks (and just before that, June 7-20) and then got an email saying "Final balance is now ready. Submit your payment prior to delivery."
Order Date: April 5
Car: Midnight Silver, Aero wheels, no FSD

When we tried to pay, their Plaid system didn't work... so a bit later, we drove to the Fremont Delivery Center and while driving there, I got a text from my SA saying delivery to my house was scheduled for June 1, and then later an automated email saying delivery to my house was scheduled for May 31. When I got there, they were super nice and helped us pay directly, and then he said he could have the car dropped off at my house today!

And we went with Tesla's insurance... quite a bit cheaper for the same coverage compared to 4-5 top auto insurance companies.

Tesla's Fremont lot was FULL with all kinds of cars. A few huge trucks loading up M3s too. Might have even seen a Plaid driving around in the area but I'm not sure.

Wish me luck with delivery today!

Congrats!! Glad to see you didn't have to wait too much longer (although it probably felt like a million years!).
Well, one of the SA's at Kitchener Tesla did tell me that my car was being built Tuesday. and he figured 15th at the latest for it to arrive. I guess maybe it got built early and is already on it's way.

Now to figure out how to pay.. assuming bank draft to Tesla Canada.. or Tesla Motors Canada or something.. Will do the insurance thing Monday.. VIN doesn't show up under my RN so I think that is only done once the vehicle is completed... not just assigned. so ya. .glad it's progressing.. I was starting to get annoyed since I already sold the truck and had to decline an offer on the car.. lol I think used stuff is still going up.. so that should be good... Scored a Gen2 Wall charger with the long charging cable.. Upgraded the house to 200A, installed a 100A sub panel in the garage.. good to go.. just need the car itself.

Reactions: travis3000
Spoke with someone at the Service Center here in Indy now that I have my VIN. Was informed that my M3 will be loaded onto a train and sent to Chicago, and then transferred to a semi to get to Indy. She said by the end of next week, around 6/4 -6/5 the account page will show a self-service portal for setting up delivery and that I should be able to get the car the week of 6/7.

Reactions: kerbyOT7
71065455-AB7C-4EA8-81E7-D9E1C47CAC6D.jpeg