Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered LR White 19' w/FSD on 03/02 (on hold till 4/15)

The delivery date has been fluctuate a lot (early May to mid June to late June). Now it says 7-10 weeks. Still no VIN. 😥
Just checked the order page today, it jumped to May 31 - June 11 this morning.
I also got an email from my SA. She said Tesla just started batch delivery for Q2 this week, therefore, the EDD is gonna change quite rapidly.

Aaaaand my stupid SA just killed me with a text for my April 1st order...saying I’m expected to get my order on June 26-27....wtf
I had intentionally put my order on hold until April 1st because I didn't want to have one that was built at the last minute while they're rushing to make as many as possible, looks like I'm getting one of those anyways

I had intentionally put my order on hold until April 1st because I didn't want to have one that was built at the last minute while they're rushing to make as many as possible, looks like I'm getting one of those anyways
Yeah so crazy. Worst buying experience ever and makes it shitty for a lot of people. The lucky ones that get their VINs on late orders get the great experience. Crazy way and really bad customer experience for a lot of others.

From what I've read here, it seems like anyone that ever put their order on hold or canceled a delivery had problems, it seems like they are put at the back of the queue.

I don't see anyone with a Black/ Black LR getting Vins.
I ordered April 21st for a Houston delivery and there has been no Vin ( not even hidden)
This morning's dates went to June 10- June 20th delivery after being in 7-10 weeks for around a week.

I see a lot of people Vins dropping that ordered after me with White/ Silver/ Blue.. has anybody received a Vin for a Black / Black yet that ordered April?

Thanks
Hey! Dallas area here ordered Black/Black no FSD on April 21st as well! Sounds like we had the same thing happen overnight, went from 7-10 weeks to June 10-20th so must be the same truck.

I know with Texas things are a bit tricky selling to us so I'm sure that makes the dates a little harder to track down.