Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to a new delivery range, May 31-June 9. Got motivated to call the tesla store because everyone was referring to conversations with their SA. Not sure if I have an SA, I did take a test drive, but didn't want to talk to sales people. The sales guy that was helping me never returned texts, even after I was replying to his. Anyway, I asked about my car (black/black/18"). Sales lady was super nice and said I was 2nd line for a black one. 15 min later, I got the email asking for payment and a Vin. Delivery June 1-4. I am guessing it is already there so I may try to get it sooner? Anyway, maybe it helps to ask? Good luck to all.

Woke up to a new delivery range, May 31-June 9. Got motivated to call the tesla store because everyone was referring to conversations with their SA. Not sure if I have an SA, I did take a test drive, but didn't want to talk to sales people. The sales guy that was helping me never returned texts, even after I was replying to his. Anyway, I asked about my car (black/black/18"). Sales lady was super nice and said I was 2nd line for a black one. 15 min later, I got the email asking for payment and a Vin. Delivery June 1-4. I am guessing it is already there so I may try to get it sooner? Anyway, maybe it helps to ask? Good luck to all.
Awesome Bro! Congrats.

Happy someone in San Diego is getting their car!

What is your delivery range? I got my vin today and have a June 6-12 range in Raleigh. I have tried to contact my SA there and have heard nothing and would like to know a more specific date if possible. If you don’t mind sharing any info you find out, I would appreciate it.
Will do ! My vin shows on my account but the date range just says 3-11 weeks . I have entered my bank and insurance info everything is done but there is no option to schedule delivery

That’s the 2nd black/black on the list.. they are rare so far! Congrats ! I’m still waiting on mine.

Reactions: travis3000
That’s the 2nd black/black on the list.. they are rare so far! Congrats ! I’m still waiting on mine.

I was originally going to go with the black on black. My buddy in Nevada has one and he loves it. Reminds me of the Batmobile , very bad ass haha. It was actually my first choice, but due to financial reasons I just stuck with the free option. White was my 2nd choice anyway, and I kinda like how the handles and trim pop.

If I trade in my Tesla in a few years, I will probably go to black.

Happy someone in San Diego is getting their car!
I actually stopped by the Carlsbad delivery center to check on my order today. They were overwhelmed with the MY deliveries today. There were too many MYs on their lot and probably 3-4 M3s . The SA checked my order and said a bunch of them are gonna be built on Jun1 for this delivery center. She also mentioned that a couple of M3's they got, the customers cancelled their orders and will go to the next in line. So hopefully we should at least get our VINs Jun 1st week latest.

I was originally going to go with the black on black. My buddy in Nevada has one and he loves it. Reminds me of the Batmobile , very bad ass haha. It was actually my first choice, but due to financial reasons I just stuck with the free option. White was my 2nd choice anyway, and I kinda like how the handles and trim pop.

If I trade in my Tesla in a few years, I will probably go to black.
I was originally also going to do the white, but a little work bonus pushed me over the top and I splurged.. I think the white looks awesome.. like a storm trooper.. I’m more of a Darth Vader and I saw a black on black with 20% tint with black rims on my way to the showroom I knew I had to have it.. I want to paint my calipers but I don’t know what color - Maybe dark Maroon or Garnet.. want a subtle pop and red is too bright

Reactions: BRebels
Ordered 4/22 pickup @ Mt. Kisco
It was showing 7 - 10 weeks as of early yesterday.. didn't check again till now...

Got my Tesla Vision Disclosure and VIN assigned!! Showing scheduled Delivery June 1 - 7

SA called and Pickup is scheduled for June 5th @ 5pm... Unfortunately, timing is not great..due to work obligations.. but I will figure something out!!
I got my VIN and date estimate for Mt. Kisco too, but no word from my SA yet. June 5th would be ideal for me, my wife and I work opposite schedules during the week, so I’d need a convoluted plan to get it outside of the weekend.

I actually stopped by the Carlsbad delivery center to check on my order today. They were overwhelmed with the MY deliveries today. There were too many MYs on their lot and probably 3-4 M3s . The SA checked my order and said a bunch of them are gonna be built on Jun1 for this delivery center. She also mentioned that a couple of M3's they got, the customers cancelled their orders and will go to the next in line. So hopefully we should at least get our VINs Jun 1st week latest.
Good to know, thanks.