Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked mine up yesterday. Added the acceleration boost upgrade last night. Made a huge difference.

Attachments

• 20210530_140238.jpg
    20210530_140238.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 62
I was trying to troubleshoot why the vin/delivery date chrome extension didn't work and noticed when I go to manage my M3 the page I'm taken to is /teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX instead of the profile page everyone else gets. Does anyone else get taken to product-finalize? It's been like this since the website problems a few days ago when that chrome extension stopped working.

I was trying to troubleshoot why the vin/delivery date chrome extension didn't work and noticed when I go to manage my M3 the page I'm taken to is /teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXXX instead of the profile page everyone else gets. Does anyone else get taken to product-finalize? It's been like this since the website problems a few days ago when that chrome extension stopped working.
See this and see if it helps

Post in thread 'Tesla - Extended Order Status v0.2 [user developed chrome extension]'
Tesla - Extended Order Status v0.2 [user developed chrome extension]

Does your car have the passenger-side lumbar controls? Or is there a blank where the control should be?

These are apparently missing on new M3 and MY builds which is really disappointing.
That's some brutal cost cutting for a car at this price. They make both LHD and RHD models too so it would've actually been simpler just to keep it the same for both driver and passenger.

Got the text today—next available pick-up was Thursday. Was close to the store earlier today and dropped by. And there sat the car on the lot (VIN confirmed). Pretty exciting. Lots of cars about: 30+ new, and I'm frankly a little confused about the inability to get through that many cars in a day or two. Detail limitations? Ultimately not a big deal at all.
I received my VIN for delivery in Eden Prairie last week. My SA said they had a large number of cars for delivery for the weekend. He also noted all of their weekend delivery options were full. He though I could pick it up today or Tuesday. Just received my text to schedule delivery last night and the earliest pick up date is Thursday too. Sigh…what’s another few days. I’ll take the day off to drive up there. What time did you choose?

Reactions: masaokun
I received my VIN for delivery in Eden Prairie last week. My SA said they had a large number of cars for delivery for the weekend. He also noted all of their weekend delivery options were full. He though I could pick it up today or Tuesday. Just received my text to schedule delivery last night and the earliest pick up date is Thursday too. Sigh…what’s another few days. I’ll take the day off to drive up there. What time did you choose?
I’m also picking up in Eden Prairie. Ordered 5/17, white on white with the aero wheels. I know I was a late order but hoping I sneak into the next week or two for pickup. When did you order?

Reactions: masaokun
I am curious about this as well! My delivery date is set for tomorrow morning so I’ll check my seats then.
Let us know! My delivery date is this Sunday and I'm a bit on the fence now. I paid a huge premium (about 20k CAD after taxes) to go from SR to LR and have a bad taste in my mouth now after losing stuff that was there when I ordered. On top of that this new battery pack is still a mystery.

Let us know! My delivery date is this Sunday and I'm a bit on the fence now. I paid a huge premium (about 20k CAD after taxes) to go from SR to LR and have a bad taste in my mouth now after losing stuff that was there when I ordered. On top of that this new battery pack is still a mystery.
It’s frustrating for sure, but I am car less as of the end of June, and with the crazy car market, their isn’t much else I’d want, let alone over pay for.

I’m taking my delivery and going to have faith everything works out in the end.

It’s frustrating for sure, but I am car less as of the end of June, and with the crazy car market, their isn’t much else I’d want, let alone over pay for.

I’m taking my delivery and going to have faith everything works out in the end.
For sure, I mean we're all in different situations. We're also paying different prices here in Canada (about 3k USD more for the LR, even after all the price increases) so I'm going to be a little more critical than the next person. Went to LR from SR so that I wouldn't have to make any compromises but that doesn't seem to be the case.

The other worrying part is the lack of transparency. Why is a 3rd party finding out after this instead of communication from Tesla? Would they have said a word about radar-removal if they weren't afraid of complications with NHTSA? What else have they removed that we don't know about?

Reactions: mjwh and laaayunp
Does your car have the passenger-side lumbar controls? Or is there a blank where the control should be?

These are apparently missing on new M3 and MY builds which is really disappointing.
“12-way” was removed from the Premium Interior seat description on the Tesla website, so it seems official. Standard and Premium Interior seat descriptions are now the same.

If this is due to parts shortages, I’m hoping they don’t remove it from the driver’s seat as well, the website wasn’t updated to “12-way driver’s power seat”, so it seems losing both could be a possibility.