Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN. Ordered 5/8 - Tysons Corner VA pickup

M3LR White/Black/18

My account says Delivery June 12-18. Is that accurate for getting your VIN to be 12-18 days out? Or should I expect it this week or early next?
I think it’s a total crap shoot due to how busy they are with buyers who are ahead of you in the queue. I ordered on April 13. Same model/color, etc. Bounce around on EDD from May 25-June 12 then to 7-11 weeks from order, to June 12 to June 30. Logged in on May 25 and saw a VIN and saw an email asking me to pay, which I did, 6 hours later got a text to arrange for delivery from Tysons. Taking delivery tomorrow. Could have taken delivery on May 25-30 but was out of town.

Just got my VIN. Ordered 5/8 - Tysons Corner VA pickup

M3LR White/Black/18

My account says Delivery June 12-18. Is that accurate for getting your VIN to be 12-18 days out? Or should I expect it this week or early next?
Congrats! Yes, my VIN came in last Saturday and the site said that delivery was scheduled for the same day. But when I called to confirm, they gave me a delivery date of June 7th stating that the vehicle was still in transit

So I woke up today ... and obviously checked status (haha) ... my date went from 6/14-6/30 to now it isn't showing up at all. Of course I have no idea what that REALLY means, but I am going to believe it is clearing out my status before my VIN drops today :cool:. Hang in there everyone ... I really feel like everyone in the queue is going to get a June surprise (end of quarter push is real) ... and we'll all be taking pictures and sharing like we had a new child - haha!!

Reactions: rpayton1974
So I woke up today ... and obviously checked status (haha) ... my date went from 6/14-6/30 to now it isn't showing up at all. Of course I have no idea what that REALLY means, but I am going to believe it is clearing out my status before my VIN drops today :cool:. Hang in there everyone ... I really feel like everyone in the queue is going to get a June surprise (end of quarter push is real) ... and we'll all be taking pictures and sharing like we had a new child - haha!!
I ordered 4/21, my estimate had disappeared for two weeks. It came back with a week range when it did and I’m still waiting..

don’t get your hopes up dude

I ordered 4/21, my estimate had disappeared for two weeks. It came back with a week range when it did and I’m still waiting..

don’t get your hopes up dude
Yep - I hear ya ... I am realistic about it. Just trying to have fun with it honestly and stay positive. It gets here when it gets here ... it sounds crazy, but I'm not in any rush. I expected 2-3 months and anything sooner in some end of quarter rush is just a pleasant surprise. However ... I certainly hope yours gets in soon!! Hang in there ...

Reactions: FDNYC
Hi @Stan930, hope you got some rest. I tagged you in a Battery Discussion thread on this topic, easiest would be to check underneath your car for a sticker

Tutorial about that and more info is in the video description

1104423-00-P should be 77.8kWh
1104423-00-T should be 82.1kWh

Credits to @eivissa
Sorry everyone, I just been swamped with the holidays and family in town and I’m going to have to wait for the dongle to arrive in the next few days. I’ll try to get it installed the same day I get it.