Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date: 4/16
VIN assigned: 5/29
Pick up date selected today 6/01
White/white aero 18” no FSD
B4520B9D-062A-4475-B8C8-C67B93EDC6B8.jpeg

Hey Californians! Have you tried to call your delivery center directly? Just wondering whether they're going to provide any valuable information.
I tried, they said "Sir, stop calling. This is the 23rd time you called today. We're gonna pursue legal actions if you don't stop harassing us."
I called again shortly after, just in case they messed up the last 23 times...

I'll keep you updated.

5/7 placed online order for Model 3, pickup in Paramus, NJ
5/29 my account showed a VIN after accepting the TeslaVision change
5/31 my account page requested final payment
5/31 received a text message my Model 3 intransit to Paramus, NJ. Requested me to schedule a pickup date Via link in text message
5/31 scheduled for pickup on June 9. Earliest available date was June 8

ordered pearl white, LR AWD, standard wheels, standard interior
Thanks for posting this. This timeline gives me some sense of time expectations ..... of course each situation is unique.

UPDATE: I couldn't get a hold of my SA. I'm just going to give it the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe she took the day off for Memorial Day 🥲 BUT if she doesn't reply I might have to call Fashion Valley/Carlsbad directly. Congrats to everyone so far that has gotten their VINs. I shall be back with another update.
UPDATE to my UPDATE: I got a response from my SA, and they say that they're looking at an end of the month delivery and that they'd put me on some sort of priority list. They also called back, mid-day, asking if I was willing to take a demo car, I politely declined and was told that they'll keep an eye out for any cancellations. A++ from my SA, so far.