Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: My SA told me my 3/31 order got pushed to July 24-27 delivery with no assigned vin either.

Ended up ordering from the dump of demos that just dropped same spec m3 with only 400 miles and should arrive in 10-14 days!

Also, here's a photo from today of the Tesla Portland location vehicles waiting to be delivered.
View attachment 669404
Was your order ever on hold? Did they give any explanation?

Update: My SA told me my 3/31 order got pushed to July 24-27 delivery with no assigned vin either.

Ended up ordering from the dump of demos that just dropped same spec m3 with only 400 miles and should arrive in 10-14 days!

Also, here's a photo from today of the Tesla Portland location vehicles waiting to be delivered.
View attachment 669404

Are you serious? How did a March order like yours get pushed to July/August? jesus

Reactions: ytfsic

View attachment 669404
Hey, I think I see my car there! Nice!

Reactions: Kirill
I saw a demo in Los Angeles that I kinda wanted. The only major difference is that this has FSD. I chatted with a representative (named Jeremiah) for quite a bit just now. He was so responsive to all my questions. I learned that I wasn't getting much of a discount by going with a demo model. I learned that I could get a $10k discount if I remove the FSD. I can only go see the car if I place the deposit on the demo model. I will get the $100 back since I'm essentially ordering the same car. After placing a deposit, it should take about 1-2 days to take delivery since I'm close by and there will be no transporting of the vehicle.

After all this, I've decided to just wait it out and get my vehicle with the interior I want, with no test drivers having been in it before. The demo does have radar though. But it also has the older battery. If I don't get my VIN in the next 2 weeks, I'll probably be regretting this decision to pass on the demo.

Picked up my car today. What a beauty. Tinting, PPF, and calipers to be done. They did point out and record a very small dent on the back that you have to catch in the sunlight just right to see. So will get that done at my earliest convenience. Also the hood is a tad uneven but I don't even notice if I'm not examining it. We will see...

View attachment 669405
Congrats man! This is the same configuration as mine. I'm hoping to have it in a couple of weeks.

Are you serious? How did a March order like yours get pushed to July/August? jesus

Was your order ever on hold? Did they give any explanation?
Yeah turns out it was because I haven't completed my all financing requirements and they prioritized people that did. So just a suggestion, if anyone is on the same boat, have your SA switch you over to cash payment then complete your loan application upon delivery of the vehicle.

Reactions: nfury8
I saw a demo in Los Angeles that I kinda wanted. The only major difference is that this has FSD. I chatted with a representative (named Jeremiah) for quite a bit just now. He was so responsive to all my questions. I learned that I wasn't getting much of a discount by going with a demo model. I learned that I could get a $10k discount if I remove the FSD. I can only go see the car if I place the deposit on the demo model. I will get the $100 back since I'm essentially ordering the same car. After placing a deposit, it should take about 1-2 days to take delivery since I'm close by and there will be no transporting of the vehicle.

After all this, I've decided to just wait it out and get my vehicle with the interior I want, with no test drivers having been in it before. The demo does have radar though. But it also has the older battery. If I don't get my VIN in the next 2 weeks, I'll probably be regretting this decision to pass on the demo.
Yeah same... I just want the Red + Black interior with new battery, and no test drivers having been in it before. But the wait is just like killing me right now. So we will see what happen.

2ACF3A6B-2C96-42E4-8289-490B11F32DAC.jpeg

Ordered 5/22, picking up coral gables, Miami, Florida, who else is experiencing this? I had June 17-30 and now this :( why is this happening?

Reactions: kerbyOT7
No I got mine through email. But last night I tried source code trick and it didn’t show anything.
Hey bro, keep us updated on how long it takes moving forward. I wanna try to get some idea of what I'm going to go through since I'm also picking up from Buena Park. I haven't gotten my VIN yet though, but I'm guessing I should get one in the next 7-10 days.

Reactions: Crecin91