Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on the Olympic peninsula and I ordered 4/11. I'm also now showing 7-10 weeks. I think it's a good sign that we may get an updated delivery range soon. We both even ordered similar vehicles LR models. I bet this is part of their VIN assignment process.
I believe our wait will finally come to an end very soon. Mine too switched to 7-10 weeks today. VINs usually drop when EDD change to weeks range. It’s happen to me at least 3 or 4 times in the last couple weeks. I really hope this time it’ll be us who get VINs. I mean who else is waiting for them? Everyone else has gotten theirs. This is our time! Lol

• Love
Reactions: ytfsic
Delivery estimate update:
Now (Day 59): 6/12-6/30
Was: 6/19-6/30

Original was 6/1-6/30 when ordered on 4/7 which coincides with the estimated delivery shown on order page of 8-12 weeks before I placed the order.

Although the near end of the date range has fluctuated +/- a few days in the last month, the far end has always remained 6/30 since Day 1.

Tesla Financing accepted on 5/21.

Delivery to Costa Mesa, California.
M3LR, Blue with Black, 18", without FSD.

If you are getting pushed to August, definitely take a look at what is on their inventory now...lots of cars to be had:

I'm looking into getting an existing inventory when my order is guesstimated on the 18th.
It's 10k more but it has both performance and FSD 😭 I'm getting weak and impatient. Someone convince me to take or otherwise pleaseeee

Reactions: Jaredspink
I'm looking into getting an existing inventory when my order is guesstimated on the 18th.
It's 10k more but it has both performance and FSD 😭 I'm getting weak and impatient. Someone convince me to take or otherwise pleaseeee
1622819081510.png

JK I wouldn't do it but then I was willing to walk away on the 30th if it didn't come. Depends on how tight your budget is I guess, if you can afford it and don't mind it being used to some degree then go for it.

• Love
Reactions: WOLVVES
4/1 now showing 7-10 weeks

I'm on the Olympic peninsula and I ordered 4/11. I'm also now showing 7-10 weeks. I think it's a good sign that we may get an updated delivery range soon. We both even ordered similar vehicles LR models. I bet this is part of their VIN assignment process.

I believe our wait will finally come to an end very soon. Mine too switched to 7-10 weeks today. VINs usually drop when EDD change to weeks range. It’s happen to me at least 3 or 4 times in the last couple weeks. I really hope this time it’ll be us who get VINs. I mean who else is waiting for them? Everyone else has gotten theirs. This is our time! Lol

Also in WA, delivery to Spokane.

Been at 2-11 weeks (same as the estimate on new orders) for 3 days now.

Been told over the course of several days that my factory gate date was: 6/9, then 6/10, and now yesterday 6/12.

Also in WA, delivery to Spokane.

Been at 2-11 weeks (same as the estimate on new orders) for 3 days now.

Been told over the course of several days that my factory gate date was: 6/9, then 6/10, and now yesterday 6/12.
My g-d man, 2-11 weeks? That's like them just saying "meh, some day we might get it to you" lol. This realtime updating of EDD is harrowing.