Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got home a little while ago from Atlanta. It’s was crazy at the DC so we weren’t there very long. They were supposed to have it charged to 90%, but they forgot so it was only at around 45%. Made a quick 10 minute stop at a nearby supercharger and then opened it up on the way home. 😃
Now I have to go through and get everything setup on it since I didn’t take the time at the DC.

Attachments

• 0C252E80-B7D0-4F9F-AD75-DADBFCD361B0.jpeg
    0C252E80-B7D0-4F9F-AD75-DADBFCD361B0.jpeg
    698.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 116E9E20-2CCF-4D49-9C0B-3E8BFF2E25FE.jpeg
    116E9E20-2CCF-4D49-9C0B-3E8BFF2E25FE.jpeg
    690.7 KB · Views: 64
I got my vin 6/1. Initial edd after vin was 6/11-6/17. SA was seeing est arrival 6/14. However edd range has shifted earlier by 2 days twice now so currently 6/7-6/13. SA now say est arrival on his end is 6/10. I asked if these are just rough estimates or based on carrier tracking and response was “The estimates I see are adjusted by the driver of each load themselves, so it tends to be pretty accurate.” Hope he’s right. I have not been asked to pay in my account yet so hopefully soon.

Just got home a little while ago from Atlanta. It’s was crazy at the DC so we weren’t there very long. They were supposed to have it charged to 90%, but they forgot so it was only at around 45%. Made a quick 10 minute stop at a nearby supercharger and then opened it up on the way home. 😃
Now I have to go through and get everything setup on it since I didn’t take the time at the DC.
Man that looks great! Congrats! Can’t wait to get my blue M3LR … every time I see a picture or on in person it confirms my color choice … looks great

From those angles, it looks like the front bumper is a different shade of blue than the hood and front fenders. Do you see that in person? Asking because I'm also waiting for a Blue M3 LR.

Reactions: bman325i and Biggus
Looks fantastic, congrats!

Reactions: bman325i
I already reported that I got my VIN a few days ago, but it was 2 weeks out at the time (June 14 - June 19). It's since shifted left, so the front end is within a week! Now June 09 - June 15! Woohoo! I REALLY need to finish cleaning up

I got my VIN on Jun 1, and the next day I got a text that they were overnighting paperwork via FedEx for the trade in to sign, scan and email for review, then return back to them. It got to Memphis, TN where it was stuck from 12:30am to 5:30pm yesterday. It then arrived in town an hour and a half later and stayed there until they marked it "Refused by recipient" this morning without ever even goin out for delivery! WTF? FedEx wouldn't talk to me about it, so I had to call Tesla's sales support line to get someone to figure out what was up. They texted back later saying they were going to send another packet and give me a new tracking number, but I haven't received that yet. I'm so peeved at FedEx at this point!! The early end of my delivery range is the 9th, and I REALLY hope this doesn't delay things! I'm trying to be patiend, but my zen is pretty frazzled, lol.
The saga continues. The second packet apparently didn't get sent on Friday, so I still have no trade in paperwork. Sigh.