Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was that the SA or a regular phone personal? regular phone peeps no nothing, though it seems the SA know nothing either sometimes.
I called the delivery center in Scottsdale and left my callback number with their automated system. No idea who called me back or where they work, but I assume it's someone at the Scottsdale location. I didn't even know I had a SA until I asked the online chat and they gave me the email of some random guy they said was my SA. I emailed him yesterday and just got an automated response that someone from the Tesla Central US Order Support Team would reach out. Nothing yet...

I called the delivery center in Scottsdale and left my callback number with their automated system. No idea who called me back or where they work, but I assume it's someone at the Scottsdale location. I didn't even know I had a SA until I asked the online chat and they gave me the email of some random guy they said was my SA. I emailed him yesterday and just got an automated response that someone from the Tesla Central US Order Support Team would reach out. Nothing yet...
I did my order at fashion square with Tesla. One of there sales guys helped me out there and he became my sales associate that way. Honestly he could be full of it, but he seemed like he knew what he was talking about.

I picked up my car today, it was flawless. No gaps or misalignments. Both inside and outside are perfect!! Process was fairly easy, no hiccups at all. The car looks even better in person. Trust me...its well worth the aggravation and wait. Will post some pictures soon :)

I can report that my car DOES have the passenger lumbar support. Production date was the week of May 24th. VIN # is 979.

I picked up my car today, it was flawless. No gaps or misalignments. Both inside and outside are perfect!! Process was fairly easy, no hiccups at all. The car looks even better in person. Trust me...its well worth the aggravation and wait. Will post some pictures soon :)

I can report that my car DOES have the passenger lumbar support. Production date was the week of May 24th. VIN # is 979.
Congrats! Nice to hear about the build quality! Weird though that you would have the passenger lumbar? Are they randomly adding to some and not to others?

Congrats!

Reactions: travis3000

This is the week mine was built as well. I pick up Wednesday at 10am. Hoping I get lucky and it’s there. I got a call today to confirm my delivery appointment. In Boston they seem super busy over this week. Picking up in Dedham and they are asking people to delay to later slots bc they are getting so many in and most folks are just eager to get a spot.

Hoping no issues to report. I’ll let you guys know how it goes. Order date 4/19 Blue/white no FSD aero.

Awesome!

I wonder if this bodes well for my odds of getting passenger lumbar support. The VIN I got starts with 975, so my fingers are crossed!