Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my car today, it was flawless. No gaps or misalignments. Both inside and outside are perfect!! Process was fairly easy, no hiccups at all. The car looks even better in person. Trust me...its well worth the aggravation and wait. Will post some pictures soon :)

I can report that my car DOES have the passenger lumbar support. Production date was the week of May 24th. VIN # is 979.
I swear, I saw people post VIN that were older than yours that did not have passenger lumbar support, did they stealth bring it back for random cars?

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 7.35.59 PM.png

Today is the date I had marked as being the average "order to VIN" date according to the tracker spreadsheet. After filtering it a bit, it looks like most April/May folks in this area are still waiting on orders. Guess I'll continue to be patient even though I'm officially in longer than average territory.

View attachment 670713

Today is the date I had marked as being the average "order to VIN" date according to the tracker spreadsheet. After filtering it a bit, it looks like most April/May folks in this area are still waiting on orders. Guess I'll continue to be patient even though I'm officially in longer than average territory.
We need a spreadsheet that shows when you emailed your SA and when he responded.

View attachment 670713

average order to vin is 37 days???!?!
auuughghhghg