Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YES!!
--this is also playing in my mind while I rage refresh my account page and all my internet friends are posting about their shiny new vins.
Gotta be honest, I thought I’d like having a vin more than I do… but not that I have it, no one can tell me anything about when it might actually show up lol.

The guys at the Spokane location seem incredibly annoyed and put out that I would even call them to ask a question and I have to all but demand that they actually even bother to pull up my order and look at actual data…

All so they can tell me, uh it looks like your car is still in Fremont, it’ll probably be here in 7 days, or 10, or 12, or 14. You may or may not get any texts or emails at various points along the way.

😂😂😂😒

• Funny
Reactions: kerbyOT7 and JoJa15
My current EDD is 6/9-6/29 but from past experience of being close to my EDD before, they like to keep it two days out until you are actually assigned a vin.

So here is my prediction, it’ll shift on day to the right starting tomorrow to 6/10, then 6/11,6/12 and then if not assigned a vin by the 12th it’ll adjust out a week.
I've seen this happen a couple of times. Mine shifted inwards today on both ends of my dates. From June 9-19 it's now June 10-18. So it's getting tighter. I hope tomorrow I wake up to either a VIN or a shorter EDD.

Got my VIN 6/1. Most recent edd was 6/7-6/13. I called my service center to check on status. They were showing a 6/10 arrival and I scheduled a pickup for 6/11 at 5pm. As soon as they did the edd changed to the pickup date/time and the option the pay via bank transfer appeared. Just passing along how it worked for me. I’ve seen others just get noticed by text/email about paying and scheduling pickup online. I never got that option although maybe it would have shown up closer to arrival day.

Gotta be honest, I thought I’d like having a vin more than I do… but not that I have it, no one can tell me anything about when it might actually show up lol.

The guys at the Spokane location seem incredibly annoyed and put out that I would even call them to ask a question and I have to all but demand that they actually even bother to pull up my order and look at actual data…

All so they can tell me, uh it looks like your car is still in Fremont, it’ll probably be here in 7 days, or 10, or 12, or 14. You may or may not get any texts or emails at various points along the way.

😂😂😂😒
We're in Alaska and our car has been sitting at the SC in Lynnwood for over a week waiting to be picked up and put on the ship. They told us by end of June and that it takes a while to get to Alaska but MAN are we tired of waiting 🤪

LOL, I feel like we are in boot camp. The drill sergeant (aka the online EDD page) keeps messing with us. Gradually people we have grown to get to know graduate from boot camp and get shipped off somewhere never to see them again. Wishing you all graduate from boot camp soon so we don't have to deal with this drill sergeant any more! :)
I may have washed out had i not already installed a Tesla wall charger.