Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is messing with my emotions now, just got a text message from my local SC with the subject line “TESLA UPDATE!”.

Open-up the message with great excitement to find “Have you considered trading in your car? blah blah blah”.

😂
Lol I just got this message too. First time getting a text from Tesla. Thank god I read about you guys getting this text, I would have gotten way too excited.. just to be let down again!

Curious, how many of you are going full wall charger vs adapter plus nema outlet vs regular outlet for your home charging? I bought a wall charger before realizing a 14-30 nema outlet (30 amp) and adapter would save me $1,000 and still allow for 22 miles per hour….
Went with the wall charger. I wanted to keep the travel charger in the car. Ran the 6/2 Romex myself (85 feet run). Was a bit of a pain, especially running it across the attic, but only took me about 4 hours to do the whole thing). Threw it on a 50A breaker. Waiting on the wall charger this week to complete the install.

I did get excited when I saw the Tesla Update... hope it means my delivery is around the corner.
F6BC67E5-0BD3-4589-9B32-04528D6A7ABF.jpeg

Tesla is messing with my emotions now, just got a text message from my local SC with the subject line “TESLA UPDATE!”.

Open-up the message with great excitement to find “Have you considered trading in your car? blah blah blah”.

😂
I got the SAME text message today and also got excited at "Tesla Update"! I think they are just doing it on purpose now. But MAYBE if they are asking about a trade in that means our time is close? 🤞 I instantly hit refresh after that message, but alas, no change.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: JoJa15
I just figured it out!!!!! Your delivery time is directly related to the number of times you have refreshed the order page. It looks like this:
Deliver Date = Order Date + (number of times refreshing order page) ^ 2 * days

Joking around on here is the only thing that is stopping me from curling up in a ball in the corner of the room and balling my eyes out.

I just figured it out!!!!! Your delivery time is directly related to the number of times you have refreshed the order page. It looks like this:
Deliver Date = Order Date + (number of times refreshing order page) ^ 2 * days

Joking around on here is the only thing that is stopping me from curling up in a ball in the corner of the room and balling my eyes out.
I’ll never get mine in a million years then.

…and I totally agree about the therapeutic value of joking around here - I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell TMC clowning…

• Funny
Reactions: Ace777