Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
!! Congrats !! I've been eyeing your progress because we ordered around the same time. Hopefully that means my day is coming soon.
I just got a reply from my SC delivery team. I asked them if the VIN i found from source code is indeed mine. They said it is matched for my reservation and that it will arrive on Thursday. I can pick up either Saturday or Sunday! It's happening!!! Hopefully yours is coming this week too!

I got the same except with the sport wheels. I have no doubt we'll get ours before the 30th, just as others have said, it's rough watching people get their cars a week or two after ordering while we just sit and wait.

I sold my car last week because I got a 3rd party offer I couldn't refuse so now I'm driving a rental so every day extra is costing me more money. I have a test drive set up for Saturday so I'm hoping someone will be more helpful in person. Apparently the dealers got their new cars before us so at least I'm told they now have a LR to test out.

I’ll be curious to hear what they say, if anything. Be sure to update. Enjoy the test drive!

I'm assuming you still had to complete your insurance, but still got the VIN? I've gotten paranoid about that, but in CT you have to have the VIN on your proof of insurance.
I found my friend who bought Tesla before. He said that on Long Island, New York, he only needs to put the insurance card of the car he currently has in the insurance section. When the car arrives and accept delivery, he will use the VIN of his Tesla to do the insurance stuff. I did the same way as my friend did. Works okay for now.

My SA has a Wed-Sun work week so his emails are a little delayed from that. He was pretty responsive back in April but in May his emails took a little longer to come back so I suspect things get busier as the quarter turns. Makes sense, though, right?
That makes perfect sense, albeit I haven't gotten a response from them since May 21st. FYI, they never called that next day they were supposed to be in :/

Dgd0scd.png