Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else waking up every morning and checking their account page first thing to see if they have a VIN? #morningritual
It’s not so much that we’re panicking because we want it this week vs. next or sometime later in June, but (at least speaking for myself) we don’t want to be bumped into August/September.

I can wait patiently if I know my car is coming this month but Tesla’s quarterly release cycle, completely random EDD, wishy-washy info from its own representatives, and generally known Tesla lack of coherent queueing makes everyone without at least a VIN anxious about whether they’re going to be seeing their cars this month after a typically 1-2 month wait, or next quarter after a 4-5 month wait.
4/3 is still waiting. Been sitting at 6/14-6/30 for a while.
Same for me - ordered 4/19 - and still nothing!

I ordered on the last day in May from Norway. The configurator said estimated delivery in June, the sales rep. (ordered off menu with tow hitch) said maybe as late as September, now the configurator says November(!) all over Europe, that's insane! Does this mean they're waiting on Gigafactory Berlin for any new orders?

West coast will get their cars last, and most likely 5 days or less before the end of the month. Always happens this way. Did your SAs tell you nothing?
You think if the SA told people this everyone would be complaining so much? I mean now everyone knows because of the forums and reddit but when I ordered 2 months ago I wasn't told it would be end of June

You think if the SA told people this everyone would be complaining so much? I mean now everyone knows because of the forums and reddit but when I ordered 2 months ago I wasn't told it would be end of June
Well, my SA here in San Diego did tell me upfront that historically they have always got their deliveries in the last 2 weeks of the quarter. The only "misguiding" messages were from the delivery center email replies saying we could expect May 3rd week/ Jun 1st week etc.. :(

Honestly yes. In the world we live in now, everyone wants what they want now. I was told it would be a while, and I still got a tad impatient if I am honest with myself. I was more pissed when I wanted to change configs and spend more and nobody would call me. That was some BS.

LA we are all likely getting it in 3 weeks
NorCal here. My delivery date has been rock solid at 6/21 - 6/30 for like a week now. I have a feeling that the CA deliveries are going to be happening the last week and a half of this month. For NorCal I found the average time from VIN to delivery was 4 days. Considering that things are slammed this quarter I am estimating that might be up to 4-7 days. So VIN should drop for me anywhere from 6/14 to 6/26. Fingers crossed.