Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spent all day Saturday test driving all variants of the 3 and Y. Finally decided on and ordered mine (M3 LR, White, Aero Wheels, Black Interior, no FSD) on 6/5 and got a delivery estimate for July 5-July 25. Woke up this morning to those dates being moved closer to June 30-July 20. A friend ordered a Model Y on the same day and his estimate was the end of August. He woke up this morning to June 22-June 30.

Never been so excited about something in my life!

Honestly yes. In the world we live in now, everyone wants what they want now. I was told it would be a while, and I still got a tad impatient if I am honest with myself. I was more pissed when I wanted to change configs and spend more and nobody would call me. That was some BS.
Midway through the process I realized that my order date was largely irrelevant and it was all about my location. Still annoys me that I can find my exact build in Texas just sitting there for sale for anyone to go and pick up tomorrow while my car in Cali isn't even built yet.

Reactions: JoJa15
I'm pretty sure I broke my Tesla site and app 🤣🤣🤣

This is the browser on my phone. Also when I use the app it briefly shows the logo then goes completely blank. Tried clearing cookies, cache and history, reinstalling app, phone reset but nothing 🥲. I still have access to the site via PC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210609-071335_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210609-071335_Chrome.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Andooty