Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean, since it is electric, it works fine as a grocery car lol. No need to worry about wasting gas and it has even more range than a model 3 LR! Just make sure you hire a personal guard for it so it doesn't get dinged while you go inside.
Not only would I have to pay for the plaid, but I need a guard now too!? I might need to just live out of it. haha

Reactions: FDNYC
Sorry bud but there are a lot of us who ordered in early April who now have an EDD 2+ months out and still changing drastically every day. There are obviously some big issues with the production lines so I'd hold off on any loan or insurance applications and plan for August/September delivery.

Would you please drive over to Burbank and take some pics there too? lol

I’m about ready to offer my wife a shopping trip to Ikea just so she’ll drive me there and I can look at the SC that’s right next door. Probably a lot cheaper to just take my motorcycle by myself…
Anyone gonna cancel their order and opt for a model S plaid? Lol
At this rate I’ll get the Plaid first

I kid you not, i dreamed last night that one morning I open my eyes, check this thread, see like 10 new pages where people say they got their VIN, i check my account quickly and I have one also and i remember feeling very happy in my dream. Oh Lord, this is torture
Omg, same here! I dreamed the other night that the blue button popped up and I gladly received the VIN number. 3 days since that dream and still no VIN. Life is so brutal😭