Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With all of these May and June orderers getting their VINs I'm starting to feel like an "OG" poster. Like, most of y'all don't even know the struggle. I was on this forum back when people from MARCH didn't have their cars! MARCH people! Not much longer. We're almost there. <whispers in mirror> It's almost here.
I have a VIN and a delivery date now, but I'm still technically in the March Order with No Vehicle Yet club... MONVY's Unite!

I just got a random unexpected text message from what I assume is the online Tesla support. It's the same number that sent me the common "have you considered trading in your vehicle" message. The message said they are working hard to "delivery" my Model 3 (lol) and that they should be in touch soon to schedule delivery. Considering the misspelling, it can't be automated, but no VIN yet and my dates have remained June 15 - 30 all week. Not sure what to think of it. 5/1 order date.
No I did not get that text!

The original one is no longer being maintained by the developer, but there is a new one out that does work.
Do you happen to have a link? I've been using DIstill Web Monitor which detects changes on the page, but it doesn't find the actual VIN. See an example of what I got in Distill Web monitor.

Untitled.png

Do you happen to have a link? I've been using DIstill Web Monitor which detects changes on the page, but it doesn't find the actual VIN. See an example of what I got in Distill Web monitor.

View attachment 672236
I believe this is the new port from the active developer:

Reactions: abhikbhatia
Apparently, my car is getting delivered to Marina Del Rey. All loans are extended up to 60 days if done through Tesla, no matter which bank was chosen for you eg Wells Fargo vs Chase. Trade-ins are extended as well up to 2000 miles/60 Days. My eta for delivery is still end of June.

I do remember choosing Buena Park as my preferred delivery location but I guess I am 2 miles too far compared to Marina Del Rey.
Called Marina Del Rey since they have my information there and said that they will try to get me into a car ASAP. Gave my reason since most of my job consists of driving between LA/OC areas. I put miles on my car easily so I really need to get rid of the car before I hit 2k miles on it. But so far my delivery dates are holding steady till end of June. Hopefully, I can get intoy car ASAP just like everyone else.

they also did say that priorities for deliveries do go out to places outside of Cali since they are trying to meet their quotas for Q2. Cali is the last and slowest to push and deliver any Tesla.

Reactions: kerbyOT7
I was gearing up to get my Model 3 that I ordered at the beginning of May. Over two months later (expected range) I get notified I have a VIN and it's time to get insurance going for delivery the next week. I do this same day and load up the proof for delivery. Next day my VIN is now gone and my delivery date has been pushed to 9-13 weeks. The rep said basically they shipped a bunch of cars to a different location than the owner who had the VIN and so they removed them all from us. So here I am back at the back of the line waiting on a car that I've already started paying insurance for with no real answers and zero acceptance from them of screwing me over.

Apparently, my car is getting delivered to Marina Del Rey. All loans are extended up to 60 days if done through Tesla, no matter which bank was chosen for you eg Wells Fargo vs Chase. Trade-ins are extended as well up to 2000 miles/60 Days. My eta for delivery is still end of June.

I do remember choosing Buena Park as my preferred delivery location but I guess I am 2 miles too far compared to Marina Del Rey.
Called Marina Del Rey since they have my information there and said that they will try to get me into a car ASAP. Gave my reason since most of my job consists of driving between LA/OC areas. I put miles on my car easily so I really need to get rid of the car before I hit 2k miles on it. But so far my delivery dates are holding steady till end of June. Hopefully, I can get intoy car ASAP just like everyone else.

they also did say that priorities for deliveries do go out to places outside of Cali since they are trying to meet their quotas for Q2. Cali is the last and slowest to push and deliver any Tesla.
Odd... I received the "Trade In Offer Expired" email yesterday afternoon since it was 30 days. My SA mentioned nothing about an extension. When I called the Showroom, the SA that answered said, "Thanks for keeping your profile up-to-date." after I had updated the current odometer. Now I'm waiting for a valuation to post to my account.

Odd... I received the "Trade In Offer Expired" email yesterday afternoon since it was 30 days. My SA mentioned nothing about an extension. When I called the Showroom, the SA that answered said, "Thanks for keeping your profile up-to-date." after I had updated the current odometer. Now I'm waiting for a valuation to post to my account.
I don’t know. That’s what I was told today. Going with it but they did say used cars are hot right now and will appraise with high trade in values. They even told me to check other companies like carvana to see if it has gotten any higher.

I never got the text message for trade in. But as far as my account goes, it’s dated that my valuation for my trade in and loan holds till July 18. My EDD is still June 19-30.

Ordered mine on 5/14. Window is June 14-30. That 14 has been changing the last couple of days. Last week it was 09, then 10, then back to 14 and now it's 13. Probably has something to do with the seatbelt recall and the loose bolts recall they have going on.

No VIN number yet from source code. Got all my accessories that I bought for the car already.

A side note, their apparel shop has some serious supply chain issues. I ordered 4 items and I got 4 tracking numbers.

I sold my car to Carmax and got a better offer than Tesla. If you live near one give it a shot!