Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been in touch with my SA a lot.

Appears the car is reaching Paramus on 6/21 and we are hoping to schedule a pickup on 6/23. It's roughly a 4.5hr drive for me.

For me, it's been a smooth process.

Ordered on 5/18.

I think, the first people who accepted Tesla Vison got priority in delivery. That's just a wild guess?
I haven’t received an email regarding Tesla vision. How do you “accept” it?

I ordered on 5/2 and not a peep about it...

You only get offered to accept it when you are assigned a VIN. Everyone who gets the page is already far ahead of the rest of us that are waiting to get a VIN assigned. A VIN is assigned when a vehicle has been manufactured then matched with your profile.
Wasn’t the case for me. Ordered 4/8, Tesla vision popped up for me a week or so ago, which I accepted, but still no VIN etc. Planning for last wk in June as I’ve been told all along.

Wasn’t the case for me. Ordered 4/8, Tesla vision popped up for me a week or so ago, which I accepted, but still no VIN etc. Planning for last wk in June as I’ve been told all along.
This is the first case of that I've read. In all other posts thus far the Tesla Vision pop up happened the moment someone got their VIN. I had ordered 4/11 and have not yet received the pop up.

Interesting. I ordered 5/16 and in CT. Woke up and I'm getting squeezed even further; now 6/27 - 6/30. Still no VIN. Leaving on vacation July 2 so this is going to be tight!!
My build is the all Black LR btw
Yea I was doing the daily slide to the right on the date until this morning. Kinda wanted my car in July because of possible rebates in NJ in there new fiscal year starting July but I’m not gonna risk it I’m accepting this thing ASAP and I’ll be happy I could potentially get it 4 weeks from order placed

Update

Ordered 5/24
Recieved Vin 6/8
Completed final task

Recieved the text attached yesterday:
I scheduled my pick up for 6/23.
Very fast turn around for East Coast of FL
Screenshot_20210612-144243_Messages.jpg