Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do things actually happen that fast? It's already the middle of June, my EDD shows June 23 - June 30. Is it even possible at this point they'd manufacture the car, ship it and have delivery before the end of June?
I’ve read that it takes roughly 3 hours to build the car from start to finish, add a couple days for delivery and inspection and I think it’s still possible

I feel for you! I ordered 4/12 and had my EDD jump to July 12 - August 01 the start of last week (it had been June 17 - 30). It hasn't changed since then am my SA isn't able to provide any insight as to why.
NO WAY! It pushed you to 7/12!?? That's bonkers!!!! We have nearly the same build. I am suspecting yours pushed to next month because they don't think they can get the cars out there quick enough. All of us long rangers seem to be behind on the deliveries.

NO WAY! It pushed you to 7/12!?? That's bonkers!!!! We have nearly the same build. I am suspecting yours pushed to next month because they don't think they can get the cars out there quick enough. All of us long rangers seem to be behind on the deliveries.
It def sucks! It makes it really hard to plan financing, when to sell my current car, etc. When I placed my order my SA told me I would for sure be receiving the car at the end of June. I suppose it could still happen (I don't really trust the EDDs) but at this point it's all I have to go off of.

It def sucks! It makes it really hard to plan financing, when to sell my current car, etc. When I placed my order my SA told me I would for sure be receiving the car at the end of June. I suppose it could still happen (I don't really trust the EDDs) but at this point it's all I have to go off of.
Totes. My original loan expired and I sold my car last month so... Yeah. Awesome. But hey, probably this month for both of us, website be damned.

Do things actually happen that fast? It's already the middle of June, my EDD shows June 23 - June 30. Is it even possible at this point they'd manufacture the car, ship it and have delivery before the end of June?
I think I replied to you before, but we are in the exact same boat. Denver, pushed back another day to June 23-30 today. No VIN. MSM/White ordered 4/19.

Reactions: egds
Still waiting for VIN.
Order date 5/26
CA Bay Area. White on Black with 18" Aero wheels. No FSD.

No communication from my SA either. Switching to cash just changed my EDD to 6/17-6/30, since June 4th.
Just going to have to wait, I guess.
At least your EDD is sooner then mine. I ordered the exact same car, exact same area, on 5/13 and my EDD is June 21 - 30th. My EDD is holding steady so I am just hoping that means there is greater confidence in the date.

I have had a M3 LR AWD Blue 18" wheels on order (ordered April 18, 2021) and my order page has been showing a delivery date range where the front date has been creeping up to June 24 and the back date has always been June 30. Over the weekend my estimated delivery date range changed drastically to "Jul 14 - Aug 4."

Has anyone else seen this change on their orders? I'm totally bummed.

The more I think about it, I get why my SA asked me to take care of all the financing and trade-in early. Since the sales quarter ends at the end of the month, if you don't have those things set up, a car might get delivered to someone and get pushed to Q3 because financing / trade-in is still pending. So I'm guessing it's prioritizing individuals who have that all done as it gets closer to end of June?

Just a thought

Decided to reach out to my SA over at the Carlsbad SC this morning by email. Let’s see if she can give me a better idea of when the car will arrive, but I’d doubt it, worth the try though. Day 74 and the mount of times my EDD has changed is exhausting.
I don't know why I fully trust the people at Century City store when they said I should have my car by the 22nd. I would just call the store and see what they say. Plenty of people are calling them because he could sense the frustration people have had with the horrific ordering process.

I have had a M3 LR AWD Blue 18" wheels on order (ordered April 18, 2021) and my order page has been showing a delivery date range where the front date has been creeping up to June 24 and the back date has always been June 30. Over the weekend my estimated delivery date range changed drastically to "Jul 14 - Aug 4."

Has anyone else seen this change on their orders? I'm totally bummed.
I ordered June 2nd (LR AWD MSM). I am in Wisconsin, picking up in IL. My date has been July 14th to August 3rd for over a week now. My SA said he was confident in a late June maybe early July delivery. I am guessing it will be July at the earliest now.