Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today in Charlotte. Very easy delivery center experience. I was in and out in about 20 minutes. No issues at all with the car, it was fully charged, and the cameras calibrated themselves within the first 15 miles. I absolutely love it!

Ordered 5/3, VIN was on 5/29.

Hang in there everyone!
Nice! I can't wait to pick mine up at Charlotte! Glad to know the experience was a good one.

For those picking up in Jacksonville, FL - I stopped by the service center today and was surprised to find out that even though they’re closed on Sundays, they still do deliveries on this day. Perhaps it’s an end of quarter thing. Service Advisor was also nice enough to check on where my car was in transit even though they were technically closed. I take delivery on 6/19.

Reactions: HodgJ and ytfsic
Barely any movement lately. Edd stayed at 6/19-6/30 for about a week and now it’s 6/18-6/30 for the last 4 days. I’m getting sad lol, I just want my damn car, I drive about 100 miles per day and I’ve been using my wife’s car, she’s pretty much stranded at home all the time and I feel bad lol
I do 140+ miles a day. I drive the wife’s Honda and she drives my Jeep. Still a hefty price per tank 3+ Times a week for gas. =[

Update: Day 75 with no VIN. I passed a truck in northern Idaho heading to what I suspect to be Calgary. So, congrats to our canuck friends. aaaaand I saw my exact build posted on FB to a lady in Linwood who ordered weeks after me.... --i'm happy for her.
10 weeks, 4 days....

I'm going to stop by my SC tomorrow and see if I can ruffle some feathers.

Update: Day 75 with no VIN. I passed a truck in northern Idaho heading to what I suspect to be Calgary. So, congrats to our canuck friends. aaaaand I saw my exact build posted on FB to a lady in Linwood who ordered weeks after me.... --i'm happy for her.

I'm going to stop by my SC tomorrow and see if I can ruffle some feathers.
WTF? The most annoying part is calling Tesla and asking if they are sure everything is in order. You know they go uhmm yes let me check yes yes, everything is perfect. Until some *sugar* like this happens and nobody can explain why.

WTF? The most annoying part is calling Tesla and asking if they are sure everything is in order. You know they go uhmm yes let me check yes yes, everything is perfect. Until some *sugar* like this happens and nobody can explain why.
That's my usual question once I get someone on the phone. "Do I need to do anything, am I missing something"
"no, no everything is in order"
"are you suuuuure? because it certainly feels like something's not working...."
"everything looks good; you'll get your VIN int the next few weeks"
"..."

Reactions: ytfsic and Jake0425